School Shooting in Santa Fe Texas, Shooter in custody, Reports of fatalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    Can someone post a picture of this kids father so I can print it out and wipe my ass with it?
    You may want to print two copies and send one to the killer so he can see what his father looks like.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That figures another sperm donor who got balls deep but didn’t have the balls to be a man! So sad

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        You have a better chance of being raped if you get drunk on Oaklawn than you di in prison.
        Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Incel Rebellion written all over that sack of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Stop blaming games..
            What's funny is during the 80's "heavy metal music/backward masking" was being blamed for people doing bad things.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Lack of accountability.
              Worked with a guy from UNT that was shocked that we got beat at school, never mind that we got it again at home.
              Now parents and society (US) make excuses against schools, against law enforcement etc.
              Even here, "I got a DUI how do it get out of it" ....

Comment

Wonder if he was on meds?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                  Big pharma is so busy lobbying and funding Dems against the NRA, you are never gonna hear about it. Figure out when kids starting getting fucked up by PhD “psychologists” and their plethora of mind drugs and correlate it to school shootings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                    I doubt the meds play that big a role in it. The type of person that gets prescribed meds is already predisposed to having mental issues.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I doubt the meds play that big a role in it. The type of person that gets prescribed meds is already predisposed to having mental issues.
                      They play a huge role. Makes people do crazy stuff and has a track record 100 miles long

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        A huge part of it is the very fashionable political idea that everyone is a victim. Someone is to blame for every hardship in your life according to a lot of people. Then you pile on the conspiracy theories and other bullshit and the kids that are borderline wackos get pushed right over the edge. Go read Facebook sometime, we are surrounded by fucking retards who can barely function as human beings.

Furthermore, this whole incident will go away in a few days. He didn't use an assault rifle so he doesn't further the narrative. In fact he counters it, he promotes the idea that mental illness and shitty parenting is to blame for the school shooting problem. We can't have that, as we all know the guns have to be to blame for every bit of it. This guy's name will not be promoted for long, just wait and see.
                        You sure are right...all the news is focused on the royal wedding

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                          They play a huge role. Makes people do crazy stuff and has a track record 100 miles long
                          Show me the clinical studies supporting your claim. Crazy people are already prone to crazy behavior.

Edit: I will say this; I saw my GFs dad run over and kill her little brother in their driveway when I was 12 or 13(early 80's) and a counselor ABSOLUTELY FUCKING INSISTED that my mom agree to put me on meds. I was already an emotionless and cold person at that point but the meds made me even colder. My mom took me off of them after about 2 weeks because she saw what they did and never believed seeing the death caused me any distress. When I was taking them I could have thrown babies into a wood-chipper in front of their screaming mothers without a second thought.

Edit II: Just checked with my mom; they gave me Zimelidine.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-21-2018, 08:50 AM.

Comment

only thing that will stop these bastards is a shot to the brain bucket by an armed guard as they enter the building with a weapon . no counseling , no therapy just fucking dead.

Comment

Show me the clinical studies supporting your claim. Crazy people are already prone to crazy behavior.

Edit: I will say this; I saw my GFs dad run over and kill her little brother in their driveway when I was 12 or 13(early 80's) and a counselor ABSOLUTELY FUCKING INSISTED that my mom agree to put me on meds. I was already an emotionless and cold person at that point but the meds made me even colder. My mom took me off of them after about 2 weeks because she saw what they did and never believed seeing the death caused me any distress. When I was taking them I could have thrown babies into a wood-chipper in front of their screaming mothers without a second thought.

Edit II: Just checked with my mom; they gave me Zimelidine.
                              Context Violence towards others is a seldom-studied adverse drug event and an atypical one because the risk of injury extends to others. Objective To identify the primary suspects in adverse drug event reports describing thoughts or acts of violence towards others, and assess the strength of the association. Methodology From the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Adverse Event Reporting System (AERS) data, we extracted all serious adverse event reports for drugs with 200 or more cases received from 2004 through September 2009. We identified any case report indicating homicide, homicidal ideation, physical assault, physical abuse or violence related symptoms. Main Outcome Measures Disproportionality in reporting was defined as a) 5 or more violence case reports, b) at least twice the number of reports expected given the volume of overall reports for that drug, c) a χ2 statistic indicating the violence cases were unlikely to have occurred by chance (p<0.01). Results We identified 1527 cases of violence disproportionally reported for 31 drugs. Primary suspect drugs included varenicline (an aid to smoking cessation), 11 antidepressants, 6 sedative/hypnotics and 3 drugs for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. The evidence of an association was weaker and mixed for antipsychotic drugs and absent for all but 1 anticonvulsant/mood stabilizer. Two or fewer violence cases were reported for 435/484 (84.7%) of all evaluable drugs suggesting that an association with this adverse event is unlikely for these drugs. Conclusions Acts of violence towards others are a genuine and serious adverse drug event associated with a relatively small group of drugs. Varenicline, which increases the availability of dopamine, and antidepressants with serotonergic effects were the most strongly and consistently implicated drugs. Prospective studies to evaluate systematically this side effect are needed to establish the incidence, confirm differences among drugs and identify additional common features.

Comment

I asked for a clinical study not a research paper. There is a very significant difference between the two.

Comment

Working...
                                X