Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take for a '03/'04 Cobra to take down a stock ZR1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyway.. im done here. bunch of butt hurt people mad about getting drug almost 10 years ago.. and steve mad because he is convinced my car made some magical HP number..
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post

so im not sure what your point is steve..
      I just found the video for him, chill biggin.

Besides, it's all racing, a chase is a race. If you can steal the hit and get away with it more power to you, it's all fair in racing.

Everyone knows you're a cheating, sandbagging, old schooler. Keeping old school racing alive and well.

Comment

anyway.. im done here. bunch of butt hurt people mad about getting drug almost 10 years ago.. and steve mad because he is convinced my car made some magical HP number..
        I'm "mad" because I found a video for Mike? lol. I think your horrible sandbagging is funny. I just like to give you shit for it.

Now where is my race with 8 cars and the move?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          I just found the video for him, chill biggin.

Besides, it's all racing, a chase is a race. If you can steal the hit and get away with it more power to you, it's all fair in racing.

Everyone knows you're a cheating, sandbagging, old schooler. Keeping old school racing alive and well.
          (1) i have posted every single dyno number i have ever made.. when you called BS on my supra dyno numbers.. i went to HPP, Skip was there as well as 5 HPP ppl.. they where all dissapointed when the car only made 442 rwhp..
          (2) every dyno number i have ever put down is posted.. not my fault people are not smart enough to look at what they are racing
          (3) almost every raced i have been called out to, i have been sand bagged.. why do you expect me to spill all my beans if no one else seems to do it???
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I'm "mad" because I found a video for Mike? lol. I think your horrible sandbagging is funny. I just like to give you shit for it.

lol
            2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
              (1) i have posted every single dyno number i have ever made.. when you called BS on my supra dyno numbers.. i went to HPP, Skip was there as well as 5 HPP ppl.. they where all dissapointed when the car only made 442 rwhp..
              (2) every dyno number i have ever put down is posted.. not my fault people are not smart enough to look at what they are racing
              (3) almost every raced i have been called out to, i have been sand bagged.. why do you expect me to spill all my beans if no one else seems to do it???
              Chill fuckers.
              That video is nice... But I was talking about a totally different video.

Comment

umm i NEVER Left on 1 1/2 honks.. you are smoking CRACK.. i was just one of the FEW people who lefton 3 on 20#..

The trim X stang " ran my car down in".. was with a ECU i was testing.. the car made 400 rwhp with that ECU and 360 ft# because it was detecing 10# of knock.. with my normal ECU how i drug X stang it made 440/500..I " hit the brakes because i had no clutch left..... once i hit 4th gear it just let go"
                Well at least you're above making excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stig View Post
                  Well at least you're above making excuses.
                  i dont have to make excuses. ask stroked.. he was right next to me at a supra meet when i pulled my old ECU out and put the new one in.. and told him " lets give this pos a try"
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Chill fuckers.
                    That video is nice... But I was talking about a totally different video.
                    im pretty sure thats the only yellow cobra i ever ran.
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

im pretty sure thats the only yellow cobra i ever ran.
                      No you beat a yellow 03. It was just a quick pull.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        No you beat a yellow 03. It was just a quick pull.
                        honestly.. dont remember lol
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• What do ZR1's run? Low 11's? What would put a termy in that category? At high speeds, I'm not sure how much aerodynamics would play a part, but I'm sure it would be quite a bit. Vettes got the upper-hand there, too, but I'm sure all of that has been covered.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

honestly.. dont remember lol
                            Protein shakes kill brain cells.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                              ll run u and I'm usually the one getting jumped out on.i
                              I'm sure and you would probably beat me.. I have no clue.. I'm not looking for cars to race. I'm not claiming to be fast either. Since I have a family, I barely go to GTG's these days.

My car should be in the low 10s high 9s on motor... If you can beat that you have me (if we both aren't spraying). My goal is to be the fastest NA c6 on the CF list in the 1/4 mile... Not sure if I'll ever get there! Just a goal...
                              Slow C6..

Few bolt-ons...

Comment

• Originally posted by xstang View Post
                                I'm sure and you would probably beat me.. I have no clue.. I'm not looking for cars to race. I'm not claiming to be fast either. Since I have a family, I barely go to GTG's these days.

My car should be in the low 10s high 9s on motor... If you can beat that you have me (if we both aren't spraying). My goal is to be the fasted NA c6 on the CF list... Not sure if I'll ever get there! Just a goal...
                                local ls2 car making 530 went 10.2 @ 132 on motor with a stick.. im sure your 454 can go MUCH faster.
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                                X