X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    He realized who you were.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

ha! there goes eric following matt around like he is always talking about. oh wait.......

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        there goes eric following matt around like he is always talking about. oh wait.......
        hahahahaha!
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

ha! there goes eric following matt around like he is always talking about. oh wait.......
          lmfao!
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              OOOOOH SHIIIIT!!!!

dude looks like he's about to bust a move.. or a hernia.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Stop following Matt around Eric, I'm warning you for the last time!!!1!1!111!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  OOOOOH SHIIIIT!!!!

I think someone asked "how much money does Jerrod have in the bank?"
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    I think someone asked "how much money does Jerrod have in the bank?"
                    $30k thousandaire?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      $30k thousandaire?
                      LOL he should audition for that show...
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                        I live on the corner house. There's one DPD cop that actually parks his car in front of our driveway hides behind our tree in our yard and runs radar.
                        put a sign near the tree that says 'look out for the bees'

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          LOL he should audition for that show...
                          considering he still hasn't given the people their shirts to his epic party, or their money, or even paid the shirt printer for the shirts, I'd have to agree. My insider says he spent their money, and has been avoiding people wanting their shirts for a few months now.

Also, he sold off a bunch of shit that he was suppose to give away as part of the sponsorship. Those bean bags were all given to him, and he charged everyone for them.

And dont forget everything on that piece of shit ghetto ass camaro has been given to him. Motor, turbo, stereo system, everything all free. God damn I hate that fucking ginger

Comment

Is all that shit still going on on FB? lol

Comment

Working...
                            X