No announcement yet.

Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined Netflix last night, so far I am unimpressed. Yeah, it has a bunch of old movies to pick from, but so far I'm just not digging it. I'll give it a few more days tho, 30 day free trial, so maybe I'm just "too new" and didn't look enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Just joined Netflix last night, so far I am unimpressed. Yeah, it has a bunch of old movies to pick from, but so far I'm just not digging it. I'll give it a few more days tho, 30 day free trial, so maybe I'm just "too new" and didn't look enough.
      I'm kind of tired of their selection. But while you have the trial, you should watch House of Cards. It's an awesome show, and it's only on Netflix.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I'm kind of tired of their selection. But while you have the trial, you should watch House of Cards. It's an awesome show, and it's only on Netflix.

Yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I'll give it a go this weekend. Watching Luther season 1, episode 1. Funny, I saw a few later shows on BBC TV, now I know why that chick is in prison!

Did also see BBC's Shameless, same family as the one on Showtime here, just different shit they do, with accents.

Rented Zero Dark Thirty on Apple's Movie list last night, good flick.

Comment

• Watched Season/episode 1 of House of Cards, couldn't get into it. I'll try the next episode, see if it can keep my interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Watched Season/episode 1 of House of Cards, couldn't get into it. I'll try the next episode, see if it can keep my interest.
              Give it a chance, it gets pretty good.

Comment

• I'm in the middle of Fullmetal Alchemist right now. It's pretty dark for a cartoon series! I'm kind of surprised it was on Cartoon Network.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  I'm in the middle of Fullmetal Alchemist right now. It's pretty dark for a cartoon series! I'm kind of surprised it was on Cartoon Network.
                  Wasn't it only on Adult Swim?

Side note, look at Captain Power from the 80's. That series was super dark for kids but aired in a normal timeblock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    Give it a chance, it gets pretty good.
                    I've watched the first 2, half of #3, still not too interesting. I'll watch the rest of the 3rd one, not sure about the rest yet.

Comment

• Watching The Hunt For Red October right now. Haven't seen it in ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        Wasn't it only on Adult Swim?

Side note, look at Captain Power from the 80's. That series was super dark for kids but aired in a normal timeblock.
                        I'll check it out. I'm watching Lilyhammer right now. It's excellent.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          I'll check it out. I'm watching Lilyhammer right now. It's excellent.
                          I doubt that you will be able to find it anywhere other than a torrent.

Comment

• Now Black Hawk Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Now Black Hawk Down.
                              That's one of my all time favorite movies.
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Weeds season 8 is on there now. Nancy Botwin is sexy as hell.
                                The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Working...
                                X