No announcement yet.

nice job deputy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just another made up propaganda story.

Everyone knows police don't solve crimes or help people unless they can generate revenue!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      This is just another made up propaganda story.

Everyone knows police don't solve crimes or help people unless they can generate revenue!
      Isn't there some kind of ticket for dumping in the lake?

Comment

I heard he was out there to meet those girls for some pay-for-play and they got lost and ran the car into the water...

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
          You'd be amazed. I'm pretty sure this is the same ramp that they found the other car a few months ago. If it is, it's a straight shot into the water.

Edit: i cant share the link from my device, but do a google map search for Dalrock Rd. Its a dragstrip right into the water.

Otherbboat ramps at least put a parking lot in the way so you have to snake your way around before getting to the ramp.
          Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
          This! Its a straight road right into the water, if you are not paying attention it is easy to fall in.
          Damn!
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

If only they had a front license plate this wouldn't have happened!

J/K

Don't taze me bro!
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

In for pics of almost dead azn broads.
              Ded

Comment

They need to post warning signs that are visible...
                04 GT
                91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
                  They need to post warning signs that are visible...
                  To asians at night!
                  Ded

Comment

How deep was the water where they ended up?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                      If only they had a front license plate this wouldn't have happened!

Didn't you know front plates are buoyant?

Comment

BAM!! Already making the ramp derp proof. Theres a vid in the link, if you are wondering how the girls look.

DALLAS -- The city of Dallas, Texas is making changes to the boat ramp on Lake Ray Hubbard where two college students plunged into the lake.

Ngoc Do, the driver, says she and her cousin were lost when she accidentally drove off a boat ramp in Elgin B. Robertson Park late Friday night.

"I was talking on the phone with my dad, asking him how to get out, and then I heard her screaming, and I realized there was water in front of me," she said.

Rockwall County Sheriff's Deputy Keven Rowen was captured on his squad car's dashboard camera saving the lives of the two women.

On Monday, Dallas city crews installed new warning signs around the lake.

The Parks and Recreation Department is also considering putting barricades, road humps and reflective signs near the boat ramp.

The city of Dallas said it is evaluating boat ramp's existing conditions and developing a plan to enhance visibility.

The enhancements deemed most appropriate would be implemented as soon as possible, the city said.

Do and her cousin, Nhi Tran, said the accident happened while it was late and dark.

They got lost after dinner while driving home to Garland.

Neither cousin knows how to swim.

"I was thinking I would die, for sure," Tran said.

Do said the water was up to her neck when she saw the lights from Rowen's squad car.

"I think it was God who sent the officer to us," she said.

Rowen waded into the frigid waters to rescue the women.

"As I'm busting out the window, their heads are pressed against the roof, trying to get air," he said. "They were screaming, 'Hurry, hurry.'"

Rowen carried both women out of the car in his arms. The Honda Civic sunk seconds later.

"I have to thank him so much, because he was there at the right moment, right time," Do said.

Rowen said it was the second time in as many months that a car has driven off a boat ramp at Lake Ray Hubbard.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Neither cousin knows how to swim.
                          It still amazes me that adults don't know how to swim. Take a fucking course at the Y or something.

Comment

buy that man a fucking beer
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              buy that man a box of Krispy Kremes!
                              Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X