Eibach Pro kit $125 shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    Calm down I wasn't bashing anything. I've had eibach's before on other cars and they do ride rough. Danny agreed with me on regular GT's they do ride rough. To smooth it out you have to replace the shocks and struts. That is a great deal and I posted that link on another forum to help out others who want springs.

But do you always have to be a dick to me in every thread I post in?
    The ONLY place I'm a dick to you is when you're in the Sports Forum running your head about my team and you have admitted that you just hate JJ and thats why you were BANNED, remember?

Now Doug came in and posted a really sweet deal on some Eibach springs, all of a sudden now that you bought a new GT your a goddamn expert, really? And then you don't post about your experiance you start posting your usual dribble about what you "heard". Give the man some props for posting a great deal for all of us or start your own thread about your experiance with Eibach springs, homeskillet...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      The ONLY place I'm a dick to you is when you're in the Sports Forum running your head about my team and you have admitted that you just hate JJ and thats why you were BANNED, remember?

Now Doug came in and posted a really sweet deal on some Eibach springs, all of a sudden now that you bought a new GT your a goddamn expert, really? And then you don't post about your experiance you start posting your usual dribble about what you "heard". Give the man some props for posting a great deal for all of us or start your own thread about your experiance with Eibach springs, homeskillet...
      Look at post number 8 about giving props. And I was told by two different shops which shouldn't be to hard to figure out who I've used or using, told me they ride rougher then others, cause I was thinking about getting a set. They said they would sell me a set but each shop recommended a different brand.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

They came in today... will probably pull the trigger on the remaining items soon.... I'll let you know my thoughts after install.

Comment

Got mine this afternoon as well. Pretty quick shipping all in all.

Comment

How long did it take you to get a tracking #? Ordered mine 2 days ago and still haven't received a tracking #

Comment

Damn, awesome find. Wish I could find a deal like that for 99-04.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                How long did it take you to get a tracking #? Ordered mine 2 days ago and still haven't received a tracking #
                I had my tracking number the day after I ordered, but the info was a little off. According to the number, I shouldn't get the springs for several more days at the minimum (ETA was between the 19th and 23rd).

Comment

Yeah. I wasn't expecting mine so soon either. I got my tracking number 2-3 days after I ordered I think. I'll check.

Comment

LOL
                    Well finally got a tracking #. It should be at door sometime today. I guess they give you tracking key on day of delivery. Pretty quick though

Comment

Haha. When I first got mine, I think it said 3/19... I wasn't in a hurry, so I didn't think anything of it... then it showed up on 3/15! LOL!

Comment

Bring it back up...

Those who have them installed, did they drop the 1.5''(or pretty close to it) in rear? Mine look same as my previous springs which were H&R sports(3/4'' in rear).

Comment

I got exactly 1" in the front and a little over 1.25" in the back on the first day. Haven't measured them again since (it's been a little over a week). I'd like to go lower, but didn't want to hurt my 60' times any more than I already have.

Comment

I stupidly didn't take a before/after measurement. To the eye test, it didn't drop it very much. It has settled a little bit since then. Maybe an inch front and back....

Comment

I'm definetly going with the Sportlines again. Every Pro Kit I have seen you can barely tell the cars have been lowered. Now I'm just trying to decide on which shocks/struts to go with. I'm going to do all of the suspension and wheels/tires at the same time.

Comment

Yeah, I wish mine was a little lower, but it was a good deal and a decent compromise for a daily driver that I don't want dragging on every low spot in town. Get the STR.T's from Sam Strano on S197forums. He has a deal on them for like $320 or something. Pretty good price.

Comment

Working...
                                X