Deputy brutalizes a family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    It's fucking bullshit is what it is. And no they won't do any jail time, just get on PAL. maybe get fired and go somewhere else and get a job, like FWPD.
    At least their pension would be broke.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

It's fucking bullshit is what it is. And no they won't do any jail time, just get on PAL. maybe get fired and go somewhere else and get a job, like FWPD.
      Hell this douche has already been promoted to Captain since the incident. I'm sure he'll get a metal for his Valiant Service for kicking the shit out of speeder while 2 of his buddies held him down. And cops want to know why they are disliked by the general public? This fucker should be in prison!
      It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

No, they would just run a body shop.

Nice try at a dig Henry, but the chief at FtW has been cleaning house, or have you had your nose too high in the air to notice???

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          At least their pension would be broke.
          Jealous?

So, what is your retirement plan and how is it doing??

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Jealous?

Oh lord.

Comment

Originally posted by KVUE View Post
              Deputy Drummond was charged with official oppression and is due in court on Friday.
              So it would appear that the deputy has been charged with a crime based on this incident.

Comment

No, they would just run a body shop.

Nice try at a dig Henry, but the chief at FtW has been cleaning house, or have you had your nose too high in the air to notice???
                How is it a dig at you?! Its a dig at ANY PD. There has been a lot of corruption at FTWPD, so I chose them. I could give two fucks what the "chief" is doing at ANY municipality, they can all suck my cock. Until they start giving corrupt police officers what they do to citizens when they do stupid shit, fuck'em all.

And what's this bullshit about "running" a body shop, are you just trying to guess what I do for a living or are you just talking out of your ass?
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

How is it a dig at you?! Its a dig at ANY PD. There has been a lot of corruption at FTWPD, so I chose them. I could give two fucks what the "chief" is doing at ANY municipality, they can all suck my cock. Until they start giving corrupt police officers what they do to citizens when they do stupid shit, fuck'em all.

And what's this bullshit about "running" a body shop, are you just trying to guess what I do for a living or are you just talking out of your ass?

It's his default to talk shit about anyones job who criticizes the police. Now it looks like in addition to being the most insecure cop on the board, he is trying to take FreightTrains place by issuing a 401k challenge to one of the boards smartest financial guys. lmao, the comedy just never stops with this fucktard.

Comment

Jealous?

I'm already retired. How's yours?
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Jealous?

I like where this is headed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockasaurusmex View Post

Pull your head out of your ass. I never said it was at me, but you took shot at an organization that has tried to turn things around and has shit-canned more officers in the last 4 years than the first 16 plus I worked there.

The Chiefs do what they legally can, just like the citizens get. If you don't think so, then you are delusional. When was the last time you fired a prep/paint/body guy because he got an DWI off the job? Hmmmm??

Did I hit a sore spot with the "running" comment Henry???

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        It's his default to talk shit about anyones job who criticizes the police. Now it looks like in addition to being the most insecure cop on the board, he is trying to take FreightTrains place by issuing a 401k challenge to one of the boards smartest financial guys. lmao, the comedy just never stops with this fucktard.
                        Still the corwardly vag, huh Arnold? You are the one that keeps bringing me up, I wished you'd find another ginger to have your mancrush on. I'll be the one laughing after retirement.

Speaking of retirement, how's your job going? Still on the sick/lame/lazy list?

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        I'm already retired. How's yours?
                        I know. Every time I look at my federal taxes, I realize I'm paying your retirement.

< not mad
                        Last edited by 03trubluGT; 09-12-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Damn he mad

Comment

But every copper's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom.
                            Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,
                            We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.

But every copper's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your time piece.
                            Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Did I hit a sore spot with the "running" comment Henry???

Still the corwardly vag, huh Arnold? You are the one that keeps bringing me up, I wished you'd find another ginger to have your mancrush on. I'll be the one laughing after retirement.

Speaking of retirement, how's your job going? Still on the sick/lame/lazy list?

I know. Every time I look at my federal taxes, I realize I'm paying your retirement.

< not mad

Look at this classy guy, going for the disability dig with three separate people in one post. Quality!

Comment

< not mad
                                Oh but I think you are. You see, from what I have seen on the boards, while you may act like a very nice guy in person, you have a massive "I have to prove I have authority" complex. Anytime you're remotely challenged, instead of an intellectual response you immediately go for "let's meet at the gym." While I am no longer studying Psych, I could more than likely write up a nice paper on you, or at least your online persona.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X