B
    a
    n
    THE BAD HOMBRE

I thought this name was banned?

Comment

Yawn.

God bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Only to smack, since he tries to turn everything into smack anyways.

Comment

ah, makes complete sense now. continue on..

Comment

Naynay, a while back I laughed at your shenanigans, now you're just a dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              Naynay, a while back I laughed at your shenanigans, now you're just a dickhead.
              "you used to be cool, now you're just a dickhead".

was that exchange between geor and chris/blackac/1badsomething/

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah, this was my version.

Comment

His version was cheeky and fun. Your version was cruel and tragic.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

D- thread, would not read again.

Comment

He got "Blacksnaked"..

Comment

dickweed

Comment

how come baron called for me to be subjected to this forum, yet he wont answer in the on thread i have dedicated to him?

i say ya'll rename this forum, ask naynay anything an let the rest of my adoring fans come in and hold regular conversations?

the better solution would be to have leah come over here and break my laptop so i just cant get on the internet at all anymore.

I truly think this all stemmed from me calling her a fat girl, when she tried to call my mom fat. i'd be more than willing to post up side by side pics for the comparison, so it's known i wasnt out of line with my statement.

leah's like the lil girl who think she wants to play basketball with her brother and his friends, and gets an accidental elbow to the eye socket, then wants to run inside and tell all the parents that i did it on purpose.

i didnt hurt your feelings, you ran your feelings right into my already extended foot that was aimed right at your gunt.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

oh and for the racists

b
                            a
                            n

stood for bitch ass nigga... talisman, you're safe, DJ just took your spot on my (s)hit list. you thought youre wife didnt like the last dfwstangs party she attended?? shes gonna HATE this one. other than the fact that instead of calling a cab, you'll just be able to call an ambulance, and get a free night at a B&B

obamacare dawg, come get some
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

trip.. whats your deal? i dont even know who the fuck you are.. a lot of you guys got a hard on for me, which really isnt surprising.. i am walking sex appeal. ask your bitches. i got this whole site wrapped around this hog leg, and thats why i can stay in yalls head rent free

i kinda like it here..

lets change the name of the forum to the lions den, and see who dare enter.

i will make each and every one of you catch the bus.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X