Baron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    He won't show. Too much of a chickenshit.

I'll buy you a beer, Carlos. Hell, I'll buy Rodney one, after I slap the tar from his feathers.
    you wont even call or text me, when youve had my number for a year now.. you wont do a motherfucking thing. and if you try to get froddy your date, and your ex will see your true colors..

wear your white, put your tube socks on, and clean your scooby doo underoo's. you aint shit ho.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      you wont even call or text me, when youve had my number for a year now.. you wont do a motherfucking thing. and if you try to get froddy your date, and your ex will see your true colors..

wear your white, put your tube socks on, and clean your scooby doo underoo's. you aint shit ho.
      I'll froddy all over you bitch boi.

Comment

You're such a fucking bitch, man. I've offered to buy you beers at a public place.

I even told you why I wouldn't be an ass in my home town.

Bring your boys. I'll be myself all by myself.
        tell your little sister arnold to not make a scene, and we can drink our beer together. if you think im the type to scrap in public you got me fucked up. frisco>longview.. all day errday...
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

tell your little sister arnold to not make a scene, and we can drink our beer together. if you think im the type to scrap in public you got me fucked up. frisco>longview.. all day errday...
          There's no reason for me to ever tell Eric what to do. You're nothing. He will laugh at how insignificant your presence will be as you probably won't show anyhow.

I will buy you a beer, if you do. I will slap the fuck out of you. It will be outside. We will not be thrown out. We will not lose an excellent place for GTG.

Understood?

Comment

• if you lay a hand on me, you will lose that hand.

comprende?
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

There's no reason for me to ever tell Eric what to do. You're nothing. He will laugh at how insignificant your presence will be as you probably won't show anyhow.

I will buy you a beer, if you do. I will slap the fuck out of you. It will be outside. We will not be thrown out. We will not lose an excellent place for GTG.

Understood?
              you trying to be the agressor? i'll go full beast on you. you're in for a world of heart hurt. your feelings? fucked.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

[B]no you wont! arnold askedmgmt to now let me in,[?B] not worth the gas to drive up there to be told the broke dick in the wheelchair asked me to not be allowed.= in.

Robert, gio and i will come chill with you if you wanna stop being such a hard ass, if you wanna keep being such a hardass i will come see you with a few friends. your call really.
                He has already come up with his excuse not to show. Let's se if that one stays or he finds another one.
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• No I won't. You're most certainly not capable of harming me. Sorry, dude, you're just not bad enough.

You're boys aren't either.

Comment

He won't show. Too much of a chickenshit.

I'll buy you a beer, Carlos. Hell, I'll buy Rodney one, after I slap the tar from his feathers.
                    You can give mine to Naynay. I'm sure he'll need it more than me.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

you trying to be the agressor? i'll go full beast on you. you're in for a world of heart hurt. your feelings? fucked.
                      Literally laughing out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        He has already come up with his excuse not to show. Let's se if that one stays or he finds another one.
                        your uncle eric said im not allowed to come.. will you even be allowed in the establishment with out adult supervision>? lmao get up off the floor, you look stupid with my dick in your mouth.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• i'm going to come, but nobody beat me up, k?

Comment

Literally laughing out loud.
                            stop laughing, you look retarded doing that too..

herrr derrrr..

i had a few of your LHS friends laughing and reminiscing about your stupid alternative school/bound ass earlier today. lol at you.. new to the internet..

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

your uncle eric said im not allowed to come.. will you even be allowed in the establishment with out adult supervision>? lmao get up off the floor, you look stupid with my dick in your mouth.
                              At least I'll show up.
                              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                                i'm going to come, but nobody beat me up, k?
                                aaint nan one of these boys gonna do a mother fucking thing.. and the tattle tell cant find a dog or a woman to come with his lame ass. PUSSY.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X