No announcement yet.

The Police Are Still Out Of Control -Frank Serpico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nice to see you guys having a fairly civil discussion on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      So Arlington, with a degree requirement, has the lowest pay?

That makes sense. People with college degrees working for low pay. Makes total sense.
      You have a degree from a clown college and you work for shit, amiright?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        It's nice to see you guys having a fairly civil discussion on this topic.

I'm just trying to figure out how a biased article negates the actual ruling from the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I'm just trying to figure out how a biased article negates the actual ruling from the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
          Those judges must all be cop haters. They can call someone else when they need help!
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            You have a degree from a clown college and you work for shit, amiright?
            Nope, wrong again.

If you really want to know what i made last year, just PM me. I don't want to be accused of bragging in an open forum.
            Last edited by 03trubluGT; 12-31-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

You are looking so small picture. Tomorrow I will pull some stats and show you why.

Comment

Nope, wrong again.

If you really want to know what i made last year, just PM me. I don't want to be accused of bragging in an open forum.
                All I have to do is look it up on the internet, Einstein.

At least you didn't start one of those drama queen "I'm back" threads this time.

Comment

All I have to do is look it up on the internet, Einstein.

At least you didn't start one of those drama queen "I'm back" threads this time.

Wrong once again Alan. That stat does not include overtime or my part time.
                  You are in a slump today.

Comment

Wrong once again Alan. That stat does not include overtime or my part time.
                    You are in a slump today.
                    As opposed to your slump of what, 45 years? Swing for the fences buddy!

Comment

As opposed to your slump of what, 45 years? Swing for the fences buddy!
                      I'm glad you think you know me and my situation Alan, but trust me, you don't.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPOjMn-S8xM[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Thought about posting a new thread about this but still can't decide how I feel.

Looks like NYC cops are laying down and playing scared to get their way. Or are they really that afraid of doing their job now?

http://nypost.com/2014/12/29/arrests...n-of-two-cops/
                          playing scared? sounds more to me like they are giving the public what they wanted...

Comment

We know they don't want that, since they're actively eliminating people with high IQs from their potential rookie pool.
                            The fact of the matter is that people who have incredibly high IQ's, have no common sense or street smarts. Some of the smartest officers I have known are fucking terrible officers. They get washed out in the oral boards and the psyche tests, not because they are smart. I have worked for two departments, and know guys that do the hiring in others. Not once has it ever been uttered, that someone is not qualified due to their IQ being to high. That is possibly the dumbest shit I have ever heard. You want to kill a shift, suck the moral out of troops, or just lose a bunch of officers? Put a fucking brilliant, know it all, book smart guy in charge. Now as with anything else, this is not in all cases, but a lot. The guys were just talking about a cadet that had a 100 going through the academy for another department. That is almost unheard of. Well guess what? He never made it through field training.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              The fact of the matter is that people who have incredibly high IQ's, have no common sense or street smarts.
                              This is nothing but the classic blue collar hero load of bullshit that people with menial jobs tell each other to feel good.

Comment

This is nothing but the classic blue collar hero load of bullshit that people with menial jobs tell each other to feel good.
                                Menial? Really? Easy to assess from the outside looking in I guess. You have no idea about the hiring practices of departments. Read a couple of articles on the internet and suddenly you are a expert on the subject at hand.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X