• Show
Clear All

Turns out its a 66 Biscayne.

All mine though.

$1019 to go to bust anthonys ass.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Are you one of those dumb motherfuckers who believes a leaky gasket can affect oil pressure?
      It sure can affect oil pressure when all of the oil is gone.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Yes, I'm diggin' it too.... especially for the price. Go for it.

mardyn

Comment

Happy for ya

Comment

so the oil issue.. turns out it needs a new motor.. womp womp. everything else is decent on it.

I think i'm just gonna do a city motor supply special factory rebuild and swap the motor only, i dont want to dive into this one the way i have in the past. I will need a body man at some point.

Thanks to Seb for hauling it for me.

Heres some pics since of mine sinceAnthonyS can't ever seem to produce any of his

or maybe he can. www.texascarguy.com LMFAO

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Story on the car...

This chick I know and her ex boyfriend were working at Yellowstone National Park in the summer of 2016. They lived at the park and had no expenses, but when the park closed to the season the had to come home. Some dude had this in Bozeman Montana and they scraped together a few grand and picked it up. They drove it all the way back from montana through the rockies etc back to dallas. apparently it was fine, but gave up the ghost just 3 months ago.

It has a South Dakota Title. Brakes work, radio works, horn even works, so it will hopefully be an easy swap and me and the kiddo got a cruiser.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Looks pretty straight, get with Whiteboy on the paint hook up he has, guy does damn good work for the money. As a matter of fact when he took me over there the guy was shooting a black Mitsu Talon, looked pretty good, single stage black, just needed a buff since it has some trash in the paint but for the price, you just can't beat it.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

word up! i know i talked to him about pain before, i'll do that when i get back from Florida.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Looks pretty straight, get with Whiteboy on the paint hook up he has, guy does damn good work for the money. As a matter of fact when he took me over there the guy was shooting a black Mitsu Talon, looked pretty good, single stage black, just needed a buff since it has some trash in the paint but for the price, you just can't beat it.
                    What are we talking about here? $500 or what? Need a paint job on my cheapo cavalier.

Comment

1000-1500 is what he told me for the fox
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

OE 97 cobra wheels for the 86..

trying to get this thing wired up on the new harness this weekend.

waiting to hear back from the guy who built it on whether im trippin or if he put the wrong plug on the cam sensor. for the life of me i cant get it to plug in, but i also cant get the old pig tail to plug in either, so maybe i'm on drugs. oh well, i have a 350 from a 70 chevelle coming in tomorrow, for $300. gonna put that new intake carb etc on it and make it a quick and easy deal.

here for pics since anthonyS cant produce any.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i guess that leaves $719 worth of whoopass
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

cranking this bitch up this weekend.

i didnt spend any money on it so i still have $2019 to MONKEY THUMP ANTHONY S.

actually gonna donate all my spares to him to finish his shit so i can make sure he shows up.

bringind three cars this year anthony!!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Holy shit I’m surprised you didn’t cut this one up and drag it out

Comment

It's actually still a nice car.. this is the first mustang i've ever really worked on.. it's funny, they are like lego's, everything fits no matter where it came from.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X