Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Media said "estimated to be about 80lbs"

So it was MAYBE 50 lbs. My house cat is 21lbs.
    You need to put that cat on the KETO diet...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
      So what you're really saying is, BradM could whoop your buddy's ass...
      I must have been busy flexing in a mirror, I missed this post.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I must have been busy flexing in a mirror, I missed this post.
        Forum software needs the ability to 'mention' people, though SVO would have to turn off Mention notifications.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Squirter cougar image removed.

Soap, quit doing dumb shit.

Did they remove the image? Sounds to me like the Mods lost their man card years ago over here. Back in the old days they would demand that we post tits or get the fuck off. Now a image scares em LOL
          Last edited by soap; 02-06-2019, 05:25 PM.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            Did they remove the image? Sounds to me like the Edmunds lost their man card years ago over here. Back in the old days they would demand that we post tits or get the fuck off. Now a image scares em LOL
            No shit! No wonder this place is dead!

Comment

Did they remove the image? Sounds to me like the Mods lost their man card years ago over here. Back in the old days they would demand that we post tits or get the fuck off. Now a image scares em LOL
              Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              No shit! No wonder this place is dead!
              Unfortunately that image was not SFW.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                Unfortunately that image was not SFW.
                Clothed women aren't safe for work? WTF?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I feel like I just woke up in California.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

You should feel like the rest of us don't want to get fired for inappropriate content at work.

Is that a challenging concept?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      You should feel like the rest of us don't want to get fired for inappropriate content at work.

Is that a challenging concept?
                      Sounds like you people need more stuff to do at work. Either that or just wait till you got home to open up your personal social media. And not use your employer’s computer for non work related stuff. That’s an easy concept.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Sounds like you people need more stuff to do at work. Either that or just wait till you got home to open up your personal social media.
                        some of us work from home..

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                          some of us work from home..
                          Then use your personal phone/tablet/laptop. Not tied to work. And watch busty cougars parts 7 all day long

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Sounds like you people need more stuff to do at work. Either that or just wait till you got home to open up your personal social media. And not use your employer’s computer for non work related stuff. That’s an easy concept.

Or... given all the complaints about this place dying, and then knowing that we're not the shitty 18-25 yr olds we used to be with endless free time at all hours, maybe you could do what you can to make it accessible to as many people as possible throughout the day? Maybe?

Comment

Some of us have days that end up with 5 hours worth of meetings so we surf the web on our phones while sitting there. Even on my personal phone, theres no telling who will see that image over my shoulder. If we didnt surf during the day, then the site would literally die.

It's an easy concept to keep NSFW posts in the forum dedicated to NSFW content.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Or... given all the complaints about this place dying, and then knowing that we're not the shitty 18-25 yr olds we used to be with endless free time at all hours, maybe you could do what you can to make it accessible to as many people as possible throughout the day? Maybe?
                                This!

Comment

Working...
                                X