Any value to an ugly built GTP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any value to an ugly built GTP?

I "inherited" this 99 GTP this week, and I'm not sure the best way to get rid of it. Anyone interested in supercharged 3.8's? This one is about as built as they come, heads, cam, built bottom end, and trans. Its got a custom tune ecu and such. The car itself is a pos, but the drive train is strong.
    anyway, what do y'all think it's worth?

I have the adaptor kit to put that engine to a VW trans.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'll bet that thing is intense.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        I'll bet that thing is intense.
        it's about as quick as my stock 16 GT. well over 300 wheel hp on the dyno a few months ago. If I can find his dyno sheet I'll show y'all. are these engines still desirable? If I didn't have 10,000 other things going on I'd find a fiero and swap it myself. The cars a pretty big bag of dicks (over 300k miles on it. but the engine build is just a couple of years old, and it recently got head gaskets.

Comment

wheres the supercharger belt?

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
            wheres the supercharger belt?
            it was getting eaten up for some reason and he ran out of money for new belts before finding the problem so he had been running N/A for a few weeks.
            wouldn't take much to find the issue and get back under boost again.

Comment

would make one hell of a 24 hours of lemons car.

Comment

Decent looking rims.

Comment

That thing is seriously fucking ugly. It's a 18 year old car with 300k miles, man I would think no more than $1500.00 with a clean title and it better have the blower belt and the blower spinning or we start going backwards on that figure.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Isnt that what Laser had and blew up doing some "spirited driving"?
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Convert it to E85 and it will be fucking beastly.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Shitty body but fine engine and trans? Go find a Fiero and slap that in the back of it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Shitty body but fine engine and trans? Go find a Fiero and slap that in the back of it.
                          That is exactly what I was thinking. Turns Fiero into a monster.
                          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            thats what I always told him he should do.

Comment

How’s the AC and what’s the price?

Comment

Working...
                              X