CJ's End Of Year Blowout Starts NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ's End Of Year Blowout Starts NOW!

Now through Thursday, January 1, 2015: Up to 30% Off Select Mustang Parts: The text "End of Year Blowout!", below the price, denotes whether item is included in the sale. If the text "End of Year Blowout!" is not there, the item is not included in the sale. Free same day ground shipping on orders shipping inside the contiguous United States! Truck freight items do not ship free. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Other exclusions may apply.

Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
    CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
    1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

So today was the first time I went to your website based on your post above... Just a little constructive criticism, it'd be nice if there were a link that grouped all the sale items together so we knew easily what is and isn't included in the sale as that would greatly impact weather I bought an item right away or just said meh, it can wait. I gave up searching around after 10 minutes because of that. Something like the "sale" link on your main page (unless it's the same thing)?
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      So today was the first time I went to your website based on your post above... Just a little constructive criticism, it'd be nice if there were a link that grouped all the sale items together so we knew easily what is and isn't included in the sale as that would greatly impact weather I bought an item right away or just said meh, it can wait. I gave up searching around after 10 minutes because of that. Something like the "sale" link on your main page (unless it's the same thing)?
      Can I ask what you were looking for?

EDIT:
      On your idea, this is something we have been working on but there is an issue causing this function not to work properly so it's been shut off till the solution is found. It's on the list of things to get fixed and back up and running.
      Last edited by Steve@CJPP; 12-19-2014, 11:31 AM.
      Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
      CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
      1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Great suggestion. I won't shop a sale on a site that isn't that way. Maybe it's because I'm a "lazy" American but it's just not convenient when the competitor, LRS, does this with no problem. I am really not lazy but I will take convenience when I can get it.

Comment

Will code for car parts!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve@CJPP View Post
            Can I ask what you were looking for?

EDIT:
            On your idea, this is something we have been working on but there is an issue causing this function not to work properly so it's been shut off till the solution is found. It's on the list of things to get fixed and back up and running.
            Well, since I have a 92 coupe and a 14 GT there's a wide range of wants/needs... I wasn't looking for any one thing in particular at the moment which is why I suggested the "blowout sale layout" as I might buy something at a great deal as an impulse buy when I otherwise might wait to buy it later when it's planned.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
            X