Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents, how would you react in this situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
    Considering how many stories pop up each year where CPS did too little and children get murdered/molested/severely injured by parents that should NOT have gotten them back, this type of situation is rare.
    CPS in TX is a competent as a dog licking their own ass. Do you remember the raid in west TX a few years back where they took 400 + children based on an out of state prank call that their investigation showed was a prank call before they even performed the raid? After a few months they cleared everyone of any wrong doing.

CPS does a fine job of relocating children to foster homes where they actually get sexually assaulted by the people tasked with protecting them or the other children in the homes.

If they were really concerned about the welfare of children they would be doing something about the hoards of pregnant under 15 year old girls who live in the apartments near Forest Ln and Webbs Chappel rd. The middle school there is full of pregnant girls waiting to shit out another leaf blower/anchor baby.
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-15-2017, 08:34 AM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Forest Lane...Dallas. ftw

Comment

I'd like to say I'd be all....

But I'd really be all.....

Comment

I'll raise my kid right, and it'll be a non-issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            I know what I wouldn't do.

Write something on a message board that could be used as incriminating evidence in the future.
            I don't think they would need stuff from an obscure message board as evidence. Doesn't take a genius to see missing/murdered cps employees and then look at a list of kids in custody and what parents were the most pissed off. Probably be a pretty easy list to narrow down suspects on. Not saying they wouldn't bring it up in court, but anything ever posted on here can be easily twisted out of context so it is really a moot point, I think.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

My dad despises CPS. Probably the only cases he does pro bono just to smack them around.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                My dad despises CPS. Probably the only cases he does pro bono just to smack them around.
                Sounds like a good man. He pretty successful at getting them held accountable for their bullshit? I always hear people say it is very hard to sue the government or hold anyone accountable. I always imagine cases like that going on forever and nothing actually being accomplished.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  I'll raise my kid right, and it'll be a non-issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
                  Unfortunately that in itself won't prevent cps from getting involved in your business.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Sounds like a good man. He pretty successful at getting them held accountable for their bullshit? I always hear people say it is very hard to sue the government or hold anyone accountable. I always imagine cases like that going on forever and nothing actually being accomplished.
                    He's won a few of the good fights, but that shit will drag on for years and years. Ultimately, sometimes the parents just quit and relinquish their rights. Most of the people are poor/indigent and cannot afford to do or go to all the mandated classes etc. afraid to be fired from their jobs, lack of income etc

Comment

Just reading that article, it seems like there's a lot more to the story than what they've published.

Comment

I've lived a long good life with few regrets so I'm ready to go JW whenever I need to.

Comment

Working...
                        X