Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I am impressed.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• That's the funniest shit I've seen in a while

Comment

• The first time I this I was bent over from stomach pains. It sounds like Cleveland from Family Guy.
              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Holy Sheeeeeet!
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Fuck it. Its a dodge

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I bet his back is destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                I bet his back is destroyed.
                                Among other things. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X