No announcement yet.

Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            I LOL"d
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Didn't even see a "Tank Crossing" sign or anything...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• The day I aged 5 years, otherwise known as "If you don't have any business on deck, stay below". I was about 6 feet from where the canopy came to rest.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    The day I aged 5 years, otherwise known as "If you don't have any business on deck, stay below". I was about 6 feet from where the canopy came to rest.
                    lol @ the pilot. Fuck this - peace!

I wonder if he got in any shit for pulling the loud handle.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The day I aged 5 years, otherwise known as "If you don't have any business on deck, stay below". I was about 6 feet from where the canopy came to rest.
                      Deflector isn't up - looks like the aircraft was too close and the jet wash from the one on the cat lifted and blew it back and off the edge.

Some poor yellow shirt is gonna have a worse day than the pilot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                        Deflector isn't up - looks like the aircraft was too close and the jet wash from the one on the cat lifted and blew it back and off the edge.

Some poor yellow shirt is gonna have a worse day than the pilot.
                        This was on the Independence (CV-62), the Forrestal class carriers didn't have a JBD on Cat 4. But yeah, the yellow shirt and the pilot shared the blame. The yellow shirt for putting him there, and the pilot for allowing it.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

This was on the Independence (CV-62), the Forrestal class carriers didn't have a JBD on Cat 4. But yeah, the yellow shirt and the pilot shared the blame. The yellow shirt for putting him there, and the pilot for allowing it.
                          Interesting, did not know that - but makes sense based on where the tail of the cat is.

Comment

• Comment

• Do want^^^

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X