Father Attacks Teacher, but Police Aren't Pressing Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father Attacks Teacher, but Police Aren't Pressing Charges

Updated: Friday, June 6 2014, 10:57 PM EDT COLUMBUS (Dawn Faugl) -- A father is not facing any charges, even though police say he attacked a teacher who was texting his teenage daughter. Officers in the Maryland town says the parents of the 15-year-old girl found dozens of inappropriate messages between their daughter and the 45-year-old teacher. They say the father went to the teacher's home and refused to leave, then the dad hit him with a baseball bat. Now, the teacher is at the center of the investigation, with police looking into whether he did anything criminal with the teen. The teacher could file assault charges against the father, but police say the father could also file trespassing charges against the teacher.

Read More at: http://abc6onyourside.com/shared/new...es-32188.shtml
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Surprised they are not charging him, but the teacher should go to jail.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Updated: Friday, June 6 2014, 10:57 PM EDT COLUMBUS (Dawn Faugl) -- A father is not facing any charges, even though police say he attacked a teacher who was texting his teenage daughter. Officers in the Maryland town says the parents of the 15-year-old girl found dozens of inappropriate messages between their daughter and the 45-year-old teacher. They say the father went to the teacher's home and refused to leave, then the dad hit him with a baseball bat. Now, the teacher is at the center of the investigation, with police looking into whether he did anything criminal with the teen. The teacher could file assault charges against the father, but police say the father could also file trespassing charges against the teacher.
      Say what?

Comment

He trespassed on the poon!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          Say what?
          Yeah, my first thought was
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Another sensational headline blaming the police.

Sorry folks, but police don't press charges, the DA makes that decision.

Comment

the father could also file trespassing charges against the teacher.
              To stop somebody from coming on the property, where there is no notice, a trespassing notice is filed. That way the next time the person comes on the property they may be arrested for the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Matt, I don't think this is an FTP thread. I could be wrong but that's not the feeling I got.

And while I am not a father, if I had a daughter that was getting inappropriate texts from a teacher than I would go after him with a tire iron. I don't have a bat but I have lots of tire irons.
                Now that's assuming it was sexual or flirtatious. Then again, why does the teacher have the number in the first place?

That aside if it was my 15 year old son and had a female teacher flirting with him, well itd be all high fives and such.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Not a FTP but an amusing story of good parenting

Comment

Not a FTP but an amusing story of good parenting
                    Good parents would've raised a better daughter to not shit where she sleeps.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      maybe she was trying to pass his class?

Comment

I didn't say perfect parenting, merely good. The parent recognized the problem and instead of suing someone, decided to take his complaints up with the individual he had an issue with. Not only will that (hopefully) former teacher no longer chase kids he teaches, perhaps he won't teach anyone at all ever again. That and if the person was alive to consider pressing charges against the parent, the parent showed incredible restraint.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

lol, way to make it about you just because it has the word police in it. Guilty conscience?

Comment

I didn't say perfect parenting, merely good. The parent recognized the problem and instead of suing someone, decided to take his complaints up with the individual he had an issue with. Not only will that (hopefully) former teacher no longer chase kids he teaches, perhaps he won't teach anyone at all ever again. That and if the person was alive to consider pressing charges against the parent, the parent showed incredible restraint.
                            Uhm.. If this grown man is trying to get with a 15 year old, chances are he's been a sack of shit before. Asswhippins don't prevent you from doing it again. But a jail cell will.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Uhm.. If this grown man is trying to get with a 15 year old, chances are he's been a sack of shit before. Asswhippins don't prevent you from doing it again. But a jail cell will.
                              A jail cell will teach you to be more careful and how to get away with it for next time. Jails do not rehabilitate but a tiny tiny percentage of criminals, most just come out and commit bigger crimes.

Beatings tend to work better. Remember when kids had manners and didn't mouth off? Its cause we got our asses beat. When I was 7 I shoplifted some candy. My father did not ground me, he beat my ass and guess what? I never shoplifted again.
                              I knew this one dude that used to drink and drive all the time. We were always chewing him out over it. Been in and out of jail for it for a decade for DUIs. One time he was drunk and almost hit this dudes wife so the dude beat the ever living crap out of him. It worked because he stopped drinking and driving all the way until he died 7 or 8 years latter from being hit by a drunk driver.

A good beating will work wonders.

Comment

Working...
                              X