Anyone bought the Nissan Cummins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bought the Nissan Cummins?

Saw one at Qt the other day, looked great. Didn't see the owner. Curious if anyone of you ballers bought one yet ?

That is one ugly mother...

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      That is one ugly mother...
      X a bunch

Comment

Looks alot like a ford

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
          Looks alot like a ford
          Like a damn Dodge to me.

Comment

Pretty much every Nissan for the last 4 or 5 years has been slapped-buttock ugly.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              Pretty much every Nissan for the last 4 or 5 years has been slapped-buttock ugly.
              Guess it's a good thing I bought my Nissan 6 years ago then. 😉

Comment

Jezzus, that thing looks like a fucking 2004 Ford eff-onefiddy...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                  Guess it's a good thing I bought my Nissan 6 years ago then. 😉
                  Lol!
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I don't think I really like the looks of any full sized trucks out there right now.. Some are ok, but that's at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      I don't think I really like the looks of any full sized trucks out there right now.. Some are ok, but that's at best.
                      The new superduty has grown on me, so they are sure to change it up again soon.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        The new superduty has grown on me, so they are sure to change it up again soon.
                        The 4' - 5' flat wall of grill / bumper / air splitter on them (like most new full size trucks) kill it for me.

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            More like 20 years. The last attractive Nissan was the 300ZX

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              Holy crap, its the new...1999 F150 nose..on a 2005 dodge... thing?

Damn, trucks are ugly right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X