New car suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car suggestion

I’m looking at getting my sandwich maker a new grocery getter. She’s been in her Edge since we got it new in 07 so she likes that type of platform. So looking for suggestions or knowledge on certain used vehicles in the $20-25k range and under 60-70k miles, 2012 and newer. We like the Audi Q5, BMW X3, MB GLK-350, Lexus RX 350, Jeep GC.

Any go or no goes for these? Ones to stay away from or that require stupid expensive maintenance?
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

We got a durango last year and love it, it’s a V6 and knocks down 20-22mpg in eco mode. Has all the bells and whistles, heated seats, captains chairs, climate control for three zones, DVD player with multiple screens.

Comment

Acura MDX

Comment

We love our explorer. It is a '17 with the 4 cyl ecoboost, XLT with leather, and the technology package.
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

You love to punish yourself lmao! Check out the Lincoln version of the edge. MKZ or something, had one on a road trip and it was great.

Comment

Our '14 X4 has been a great car. First couple years of maintenance were done by the dealership, but I'm doing all maintenance now, and oil and air filter changes are easy enough. No major issues to note, nice and quite inside, engine's smooth as butter, and the AWD/traction control has been great up in the mountains the past few winters. My only complaint is that there's not enough cargo space, but that's the price of the sportier styling, and a lot less of an issue with the X3.

Comment

Subaru, lexus, acura

Comment

Lexus or acura. If you get her then Benz, I will be able to hook you up on the maintenance a bit.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                  Subaru
                  I didn't know they were lesbians.

Comment

You could buy 10 4 cylinder 5 speed Rangers for that kind of money.

Comment

Get Japanese if you are buying slightly older used. You’ll be happier later when you aren’t getting bent over on repairs w/o lube.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

Acura, Lexus
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Used 3 to 4 year old CPO escalade should do the trick. Get an ESV and don't waste your time with the shorty.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                            Acura MDX
                            We're on our 3rd TL in a row and love them. One of the only other vehicles Lea was seriously considering was the MDX (after looking at and driving a bunch of different brands / models). Our last two have had the SH-AWD, which I think is pretty outstanding, and supposedly just as good on the MDX.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                              Used 3 to 4 year old CPO escalade should do the trick. Get an ESV and don't waste your time with the shorty.
                              When you find one for under 25K let me know and I'll be by asap to pick it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X