The Mule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mule?

I'm going tonight, I'm Clint fan so it gets a pass even if it sucks. It has to be better than half the shit out there right now...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Gonna go see it Friday, but I dont have high hopes for this movie.

Comment

Let us know how it goes. I might check it out later in the week.

Comment

It was OK. Interesting how a normal person can be corrupted, a little different than I was expecting.
        Worth the price of admission...
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Oh and you get to see some hot bitches, some naked titties and some hot ass bitches twerking at the pool.
          That might be worth the price of admission, ole Clint, might as well go out on top, no pun...

Comment

I’m getting old an I like old Eastwood movies.
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Oh and you get to see some hot bitches, some naked titties and some hot ass bitches twerking at the pool.
              That might be worth the price of admission, ole Clint, might as well go out on top, no pun...
              Is there a "Mule show" in Tijuana in it?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Is there a "Mule show" in Tijuana in it?
                Yes, yes there is, not sure what part of Mexico, but you get to see it about to happen, the 'Mule' and two hot ass bitches, twice, even!

hehehe

Comment

Working...
                X