DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Pumpin' Iron

Pumpin' Iron Forum for any kind of work out discussions.

Old 09-28-2018, 10:11 PM   #1441
kingjason
Notorious PIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeG. View Post
This is basically where I'm at. The heave weights that I worked up to always left my shoulders sore for most of the week. This was after making adjustments like tucking elbows in, switching to dumbbells, etc.

Now, the older I get, I'm noticing much older people and how a lot of them are over weight, aren't very mobile, can't stand straight, can't put on a pair of pants, etc. My focus seems to have made a shift towards more cardio, stretching and basically maintaining a decent physic rather than going for Mr. Oplymia so that hopefully I can wipe my own butt when I'm 70.
Same!

Started BSing with this guy at 24 in Mansfield one night. I used the old line, I am too old for this shit. He laughed and said he use to think that also. However all of his friends that quit going to the gym have died. I asked how old he was and he stated like 57 or 62 or something. Big ole dude and I would have guessed late 40's. Most people that guess think I am late 30's to early 40's, but I am late 40's. I stop people in my age bracket all the time and think, fuck you look old. Drugs or weight are two biggest contributors to that usually.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:04 PM   #1442
SS Junk
Lifer

Itís very satisfying being able to talk shit, lift and keep up with those dingleberries more than half my age.
SS Junk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:53 AM   #1443
SS Junk
Lifer

235ish XL shirt:

210 L shirt:
SS Junk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boats > racks, gasser dyel?, i refuse to beleaf, naynay 4 sucking on cock, naynay dicksucking faggot, naynay take all 12inches