Last season game Boyz at Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Yeah Romo made it look easy! I think Garrett should switch QB's in and out to keep the Def guessing.

So I guess we sit and wait who we play next?
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yes sir, we will play the lowest seeded team that makes it, here at Cowboy Stadium.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Yes sir, we will play the lowest seeded team that makes it, here at Cowboy Stadium.
          I am going to predict that will be Green Bay, with a lesser chance of it being the Lions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Yeah should get interesting! I'm really not sure who I want the Boyz to play
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              Yeah should get interesting! I'm really not sure who I want the Boyz to play
              There are three teams against whom I will always side with the 'Boys, those being Green Bay, New England, and the Redskins.

Comment

Working...
              X