Rangers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
    Dyson reminds me of that pitcher from the braves I think who lost his control out of nowhere and turned into an outfielder. Henkle or something like that. It makes no sense to me. He's gotta go tho. Bush looks pretty good ad a closer right now to me.
    Rick Ankiel? Dude had an absolute cannon for an arm. He threw as hard as Nelson Cruz, Josh Hamilton or Vlad Guerrero in their prime. Too bad he couldn't hit as well.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      Rick Ankiel? Dude had an absolute cannon for an arm. He threw as hard as Nelson Cruz, Josh Hamilton or Vlad Guerrero in their prime. Too bad he couldn't hit as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EOlUZ_sgAw
      Yep, that's him

Comment

On a positive note I watched this guy warm up last night.

Petco Park is badass btw. We watched the game from Craft Pier which is a patio right in center field with chairs and tables. They have a beer island in the middle with probably 30 beers on draft, all of which are from local San Diego breweries.

Also they do a closed circuit feed to most of the bars/restaurants on the same block. We watched a game last week from an upstairs patio at Rare Form. You could see the field through the score board and watch their big screen as well as the bar's TVs. I still spent $35 on two sandwiches and beer but that's also what two of the cheapest tickets cost.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

Petco Park is badass btw. We watched the game from Craft Pier which is a patio right in center field with chairs and tables. They have a beer island in the middle with probably 30 beers on draft, all of which are from local San Diego breweries.
          It is a very nice ballpark. We were there for the Rangers/Padres game during a week of 6-15, it was bad ass. I couldn't believe how many Rangers fans there are in SD, it was cool shouting "Lets go Rangers, lets's go", and the Rangers won, it was a Win-Win...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            WANTED:

A quality closer
            I will raise you a decent closer even...

Comment

epic walk off, again.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Would've loved to have been there. Too many travel days this year.

Comment

One thing that cannot be denied, The Rangers have found an awesome batting practice pitcher in Dyson.

Comment

$10 - The Astros get their ass kicked tonight.
                    17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      One thing that cannot be denied, The Rangers have found an awesome batting practice pitcher in Dyson.
                      I think he's on his way to Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.281ci View Post
                        $10 - The Astros get their ass kicked tonight.
                        Hurts to miss that one.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Rangers are coming around and it's a long season!

Comment

NICE job last night Rangers

Comment

Darvish is way overrated as usual. 6-7 in a contract year. It's sad given his potential but mentally this guy just isnt major league material. He has all the pitches but no discipline.

Comment

Last 5 years Darvish has 52 wins and hopeless Scott Feldman has over 60. F Darvish.

Comment

Working...
                                X