X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly the last concert.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Maybe. I just went to a homicide seminar and a lot of that was mixed in with the presentation. I mean not much pressure around the neck, three minutes and your out once you drop.
      That's why you ALWAYS have a spotter.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        I feel the same way about Rush.
        Hate Rush. They are terrible.

As far as Cornell, I was always a big fan. I hope he was jerking off and this was an accident because killing himself was pretty fucking cowardly.

Comment

His wife issued a statement saying she blames his psych meds and that he was nuts on Ativan that night. She says his speech was slurred and his personality altered. Told her he dropped an Ativan or a couple. He took Ativan because he was a recovering addict. That is why she had someone look in on him. She says he would never have killed himself in his right mind. Maybe toxicology will help figure it out. Too bad it won't bring him back.

Comment

[quote=kingjason;1644278]
            Originally posted by Fastback View Post
            [Youtube]I Am the Highway

Not a huge fan of his but that song is one of my all time favorites.
            He says the song commemorates Easter and the resurrection of Jesus. He says it at minute 4:30 of this video.

Comment

TOXICOLOGY REPORT
              Rx Drugs in System

several prescription drugs in his system when he hanged himself in a Detroit hotel room ... according to the toxicology report.
              According to the report, obtained by TMZ, the singer had Naloxone (Narcan), Butalbital (sedative), Lorazepam (Ativan), Pseudoephedrine (decongestant) and barbiturates in his system at the time of death. It appears Chris had taken 4 (1 mg) Lorazepam tablets.
              We broke the story, Vicky claims she was on the phone with Chris a half hour before his death ... when he began speaking in tones she hadn't heard since he was addicted to Oxycontin 14 years ago. She was so alarmed by the slurring and tone she asked Chris' bodyguard to break his hotel door down.
              As we reported, cops observed fresh track marks on Chris' arm. According to the tox report, he had 4 needle puncture wounds on his left arm, but it appears the marks were from EMTs administering Narcan to counteract an opiate OD.
              Family sources tell us Vicky and others are angry the medical examiner "jumped to conclusions" Chris committed suicide. They believe he was so high on drugs he did not really form an intent to kill himself ... he was out of his mind when he put the exercise belt around his neck.
              In essence, Chris' family believes this was an accidental death.

Comment

I didnt take that from what he said at all. He was speaking that Easter commemorated the resurrection of Jesus.

[quote=Fastback;1644376]
                Originally posted by kingjason View Post

He says the song commemorates Easter and the resurrection of Jesus. He says it at minute 4:30 of this video.

Comment

I know for a fact that Ativan is an extremely dangerous Benzo, and makes you do things you would never normally do. They differ from others in that you don't necessarily feel them coming on. With Valium, you feel the effects within a short time, and they're over in a short time. Xanax, a bit longer for each...

My experience with Ativan was I never really felt it coming on, instead I would find myself suddenly in a baffling situation, or aftermath thereof, Like -

Cooking my cellphone on the stove.

Losing my car for 5 days - I woke up walking in North Arlington, I'd been walking for 6 hours. I later found the car at a Quick Car Lube on Lamar.

Waking up driving in West Fort Worth at 4 in the morning... I ended up having police contact, wound up in Tarrant County Jail with a probation violation warrant out of Phoenix, and got myself a plane ride out there. The trouble in Phoenix stemmed from possession of prescription pills as well. Cost me a month of my life. Luckily not my entire life, and no one else's life.

In each case I had been home, meant to go to bed, and got up unintentionally and did the above things. I never meant to get out and drive.

But with all I knew from past addiction... I knew better than to take Ativan, or ANY mind altering drug. And so should have Chris Cornell.

Pills will fuck your mind up worse than ANY other drug and put you in the most dangerous situations you can imagine, and you generally have very little or NO recollection of it.

And lastly - any Benzo like Ativan, XANAX, Valium, Restoril, Halcion, etc.. will stack up in your system and cause you to lose DAYs of memory. Some times you function fairly normally but have no recollection.

Comment

Wow I kinda want some now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X