Clock boy's case thrown out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    I thought I had read somewhere that they had moved out of the country?
    He left for a while but came back some time ago, if I remember right. Unfortunately for The Head, it doesn't look like they will be 'moving on up' and off of his street.

And his dad will have to find another way to fund his next presidential run while continuing to drive the taxi.

Comment

I thought I had read somewhere that they had moved out of the country?
      Originally posted by Chili View Post
      He left for a while but came back some time ago, if I remember right. Unfortunately for The Head, it doesn't look like they will be 'moving on up' and off of his street.

And his dad will have to find another way to fund his next presidential run while continuing to drive the taxi.
      This... The move to Qatar was shortlived. The boy "lost his ability to create" aka, never was the genius the left built him up to be, turns out he's just another dumbass teenager. Though it hasn't been admitted publicly, I'm convinced the school pulled his scholarship when they figured out he's an idiot, prompting the move back to the US.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Clock Boy and dad should consider appealing to the 9th circuit, where they would no doubt be granted everything they want and more at our expense.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

They live on Christian's street?

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          This... The move to Qatar was shortlived. The boy "lost his ability to create" aka, never was the genius the left built him up to be, turns out he's just another dumbass teenager. Though it hasn't been admitted publicly, I'm convinced the school pulled his scholarship when they figured out he's an idiot, prompting the move back to the US.
          If that's true that's funny as shit and poetic

Comment

Yes! Lol

Comment

Oh yeah. Cabs line the street, blocking driveways, etc. They repeatedly have the City called on them for it.

“Clock Boy”Ahmed Mohamed told reporters Monday he lost the ability to create and has “no schedule” until he returns to Qatar for school.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The kid disassembled a digital alarm clock and installed the guts into a briefcase. If that makes someone a genius I'll be damned, and I bet a legit university figured it out too. I personally never tried doing something that fucking stupid because it looks like a goddamned bomb but hey... That's just me.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

When I was in tech school back in the 80s, I built a clock out of discrete devices...

555 Timer set up with a resistive / capacative circuit to initiate a pulse
                  Slowed the pulse down with J/K Flip Flops
                  Used shift registers, AND, OR, NOR and NAND Gates
                  Fed the final outputs to dual 7-Segment Display Drivers and Displays themselves..
                  Used green and red LEDs to designate AM/PM

this was 1985 and you are damn right I thought I was a genius. No scholarship, I was sacking groceries and buffing floors for 3.55 an hour, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                    When I was in tech school back in the 80s, I built a clock out of discrete devices...

555 Timer set up with a resistive / capacative circuit to initiate a pulse
                    Slowed the pulse down with J/K Flip Flops
                    Used shift registers, AND, OR, NOR and NAND Gates
                    Fed the final outputs to dual 7-Segment Display Drivers and Displays themselves..
                    Used green and red LEDs to designate AM/PM

this was 1985 and you are damn right I thought I was a genius. No scholarship, I was sacking groceries and buffing floors for 3.55 an hour, LOL
                    And now your postingpost on DFWSTANGS. i mean. DFWMUSTANGS

Comment

Finally. This needs to happen more often.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I won't lie, I'm pleasantly surprised - I would have bet a fair chunk of cash that he'd be catered to fully.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          http://www.wfaa.com/article/news/loc.../287-528970058

Finally. This needs to happen more often.
                          X100

Finally some common sense

Comment

A nice end to their BS.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              I won't lie, I'm pleasantly surprised - I would have bet a fair chunk of cash that he'd be catered to fully.
                              I get the feeling if we were still under the Obama admin he would have, and a press conference would've taken place with all of them including Obama sporting that trade marked smug arrogant smirk.

Comment

Clock Boy Sr., Mohamed E. Mohamed, should consider appealing to the 9th Circuit Court where he would be virtually assured of winning, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X