What's this guys name on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's this guys name on here?

TAMPA — A man accused of shooting his two roommates Friday in a Tampa Palms apartment told police he shared neo-Nazi beliefs with the men until he converted to Islam then killed them because they...

Police went to the apartment in the Hamptons at Tampa Palms on Friday evening after Arthurs, 18, told them he fatally shot his roommates Jeremy Himmelman, 22, and Andrew Oneschuk, 18, according to a Tampa police report. Arthurs said they all shared neo-Nazi beliefs but he later converted to Islam and killed the roommates because they showed disrespect to his faith, the report states.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Tremor14 wanna-be

Comment

Weird situation involving what I am sure are a bunch of morons. Interesting that the neo Nazi's didn't murder anyone, but the one guy who converted to Islam did.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
        Weird situation involving what I am sure are a bunch of morons. Interesting that the neo Nazi's didn't murder anyone, but the one guy who converted to Islam did.
        that is actually an interesting point.

there are radicals on all sides i suppose.

did you read the full story, that kid had been doing dumb shit for the past few weeks. like weaponized autism.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You suppose? ROFL!!
          WH

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X