Here's Why the 2017 Ford GT Is Worth $500,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BP View Post
    This! It sounds pretty sick to me. The current world record holder in outlaw 10.5 is a V6. It does sound a little weird but it makes plenty of power.
    So how about the inline 6, vs v6 debate? Don't know if it was ever settled.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Were they trying to make power or go fast? Those shitty F1 cars and their stupid 1.6L 90degree V6's.
      No they were trying to be trendy. Why else mistake an F150 engine for an F1 power plant where the yearly budget is millions upon millions and there is a dumpster that everything gets thrown into after every race?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        That mid-engine classic comp kind of hurts to look at, and I somehow still kind of want one.

Here's an example of Ford GT + Classic done right:

Big Dad and I actually drank a few beers and BS'd about making my Mach mid engine'd about 15 years ago lol

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

On the serious; if anyone knows of a lead for a contract for one or for sale out right, I know [of] an interested buyer with a check handy.

David
            Last edited by cobrajet69; 05-23-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              On the serious; if anyone knows of a lead for a contract for one or for sale out right, I know [of] an interested buyer with a check handy.

David
              how much is he willing to over pay? because he ain't gonna get that shit for cost. ford was very selective of who got approved on orders for this car. dealers are frantically trying to get this car just for the mark-ups alone

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                how much is he willing to over pay? because he ain't gonna get that shit for cost. ford was very selective of who got approved on orders for this car. dealers are frantically trying to get this car just for the mark-ups alone
                Yes that's been considered. He owns a high-end exotic dealership and knows that he's going to pay stupid money for it but he just can't find either a contract or a car for sale. The check to the broker is in Ludacris mode for sure.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                  Yes that's been considered. He owns a high-end exotic dealership and knows that he's going to pay stupid money for it but he just can't find either a contract or a car for sale. The check to the broker is in Ludacris mode for sure.

David
                  hahaha i bet! the lucky few that got the car only got it for investments

Comment

Working...
                  X