Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    You realize you've spent the last 16 years blaming Bush, right?
    i can only hope you are talking about 9/11. *crosses fingers*

we can talk about that in the smack though cause i know it will get ugly.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
      Sorry Naynay if the above post offends thee...for lack of levelheadedness.
      no thats right on my radar, lol. trust me, i get a lot of that

the second pic, not sure what it was. not even sure how that was on your radar, or what you had to search to find it. i can only hope you didnt spend too much time on that page, but history tells me you it is likely still in your browser as we speak.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        but a penny sends a clear message.
        Could that message be that you were waiting on a table of darkies and should consider not doing so ever again?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          i can only hope you are talking about 9/11. *crosses fingers*

we can talk about that in the smack though cause i know it will get ugly.

We can go to the smack if you want but I voted to keep you out, sugar bear.....

You've blamed Obama's short cummings on W for some time now, about 16 years by my count. Yet you tell people that their argument is week and invalid because it was Obama's policy a from a few months ago and they should "let it go".

Comment

no thats right on my radar, lol. trust me, i get a lot of that

the second pic, not sure what it was. not even sure how that was on your radar, or what you had to search to find it. i can only hope you didnt spend too much time on that page, but history tells me you it is likely still in your browser as we speak.
            I searched transgenders for Hillary....and then squinted, for you. I did it to be equal opportunity and shit. When the nice Muslim transgender came up I thought of your bleeding heart...which I appreciate your heart in the humanitarian sense, but like communism, it only looks or sounds good on paper, and doesn't translate too well to life or photos. But with you, you perceive that as beauty regardless of the underlying disease process. So when you look, but you fail to see, then you are blind. If you are blind though you look, then your judgement is moot....just like the Muslim transgender.

Comment

• i take it you've read one of my early publications on diversion tactics, cause you walked me around in one big dumb-ass circle with that one. can a brotha get some cliff notes, or should i right ctrl+C/ctrl+V you over to the column with Anthony, SSdick, and The Queen?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i take it you've read one of my early publications on diversion tactics, cause you walked me around in one big dumb-ass circle with that one. can a brotha get some cliff notes, or should i right ctrl+C/ctrl+V you over to the column with Anthony, SSdick, and The Queen?
                I have not seen your coollection. Half the shit I post is just intellectually funny to me. I'm not a hater by any stretch.. I just want to chill and have good time. You are here to poke the same bruises as the msm. Your goal is to show rednecks they are ignorant and bigoted. Fine by me. But some friends like sc281, that guy brings a lot. He never hates on anybody or posts racist shit. So why call him rogue?

Comment

• i like the guy too, but that is the absolute definition of rogue!
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• im a fan of his, albeit a critic. i even bought his shirt!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

So I don't like this game at all, but c'mon man... When Hillary's emails were being leaked ALL the media would talk about was how they got leaked and who did it. NONE of them would discuss the contents of the emails or the root of the problem, but you weren't crying foul then.

I don't give two shits what side people choose, but for fucks sake be consistent man and if you're side does it and you don't mind then don't freak out if the other side does the same shit.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                            So not MAGA...[emoji300]
                            I can't understand how those sorry, ugly dregs like her ever make it that far. Looks like a young hilary clinton.
                            WH

Comment

• Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

Comment

• Trump launches giant Pepsi can in attempt to end conflict with North Korea.

Comment

Working...
                                X