Went to kennedale today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to kennedale today

Track was good and sticky or maybe my car is just slow.

Full interior, with working ac, 347, with D1SC and C4 trans

Only got three passes, a guy blew up his red mustang and oiled the track down pretty good. Lots of people there
    Originally posted by soap
    i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Tried uploading a video but I guess it won't from my ioad

Comment

Nice numbers!
      1990 GT

Comment

Solid run!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Thanks. It's a fun car to keep me occupied until I finish the galaxie

Comment

Fox or SN?
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

89 coupe that started life as a red 4 banger.

Last edited by ktm300hater; 09-06-2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Good looking car, we'd probably be a good race when I get mine 100% lined out.
                I've got it running just gotta get the a/f ratio tweaked at WOT.
                1990 GT

Comment

Good looking car and nice power plant. I would just move the 5.0 badges down a bit
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    I would just move the 5.0 badges down a bit
                    after it's cut n buffed....
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Don't think I've ever seen a supercharged blow-through setup...only turbo

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                        Good looking car, we'd probably be a good race when I get mine 100% lined out.
                        I've got it running just gotta get the a/f ratio tweaked at WOT.
                        Good deal I'm all about lining them up and having a good race

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Good looking car and nice power plant. I would just move the 5.0 badges down a bit

Well when I bought it, in typical fashion some tard put cobra emblems on it, I peeled them off super careful. One side came off clean and the other peeled a spot of paint, so that's why it has 5.0 emblems to begin with. I was going to leave them off before that happened.

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                        after it's cut n buffed....
                        Haha. Ya it's not the greatest paint job, but that's how it was when I bought it

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                        Don't think I've ever seen a supercharged blow-through setup...only turbo

Love it!
                        I've had this carb on two cars, both were pretty much the exact same parts setup engine wise the only difference was in the galaxie had an S trim vortech' and the coupe has the pro charger. I had C&S build it, I gave them all the engine info and It's spot on. The driveability is great as well as transition to wot.

I'll be having them build me another one for the twin turbo galaxie I'm building

Here's a thread when I first got it and got it back on the road http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52740 It's undergoing a new transformation (http://s172.photobucket.com/user/ryan793/media/image.jpg2_zpsmzwucfdo.jpg.html) (http://s172.photobucket.com/user/ryan793/media/image.jpg1_zpsck2j7jia
                        Last edited by ktm300hater; 09-09-2016, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Awesome, I''l post up before I get ready to head out with it.

BTW: The Galaxie is tits.
                          Last edited by F8LSVT; 09-08-2016, 09:04 PM.
                          1990 GT

Comment

Good deal, I was wondering if this was still a car forum since nobody posts much about mustangs anymore. Haha

And thanks on the galaxie, it's been quite the undertaking. I haven't made much progress lately.

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
                              Good deal, I was wondering if this was still a car forum since nobody posts much about mustangs anymore. Haha

And thanks on the galaxie, it's been quite the undertaking. I haven't made much progress lately.
                              I know I've wondered that myself kinda sad to know how much racing used to go on and compare it to now, but that's life I guess. People get out of it, blow stuff up, or as in my case have a 6 year project car.
                              1990 GT

Comment

Working...
                              X