No announcement yet.

Boy's vs Lyon's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN streaming is beyond terrible....but from the parts I'm able to watch it isn't looking good for the Boys.

Comment

Defense looks like shit. Offense not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
        Looks like the Dallas defense is following this thread.
        Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        ESPN streaming is beyond terrible....but from the parts I'm able to watch it isn't looking good for the Boys.
        Oh ye of little faith. It's a slaughtering.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Now, Cap'n obvious.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Great job second half. Good team don't feel they get rings but they might go to the dance

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
              Now, Cap'n obvious.
              All season they've overcome, why give up on them early? They don't know how to quit, apparently.

Was nice to see Dak take a handful of shots downfield, and nice of Dez finally show up. I like how Dak exploited the mismatch on Dez all night. I don't think that's something he's done much of until tonight.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

No...the streaming is still terrible. I never lost faith in the Cowboys...just not being able to watch it kinda puts me in the dark. ESPN sucks.

Comment

All season they've overcome, why give up on them early? They don't know how to quit, apparently.

Was nice to see Dak take a handful of shots downfield, and nice of Dez finally show up. I like how Dak exploited the mismatch on Dez all night. I don't think that's something he's done much of until tonight.
                  Offense looked pretty good other than early stupid penalties. I'm glad the defense finally showed. I was getting nervous when I typed that, as they looked light a high school team could run and pass against them at that point.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

i think facebook is streaming the game
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                      i think facebook is streaming the game
                      I searched and couldn't find it. The ESPN stream is very laggy and is like VGA low res....I wouldn't mind the low resolution if it would just stop constantly buffering and freezing up.

Comment

I think it was here www.facebook.com/dallascowboysscouting
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I found it on facebook at the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter. Now I know.

Comment

Was that the first time ESPN has presented a football game? Sure seemed like it.
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Congrats to the 'Boys, especially that second half with the 21 unanswered points. Packers time for us...

Comment

Did McConaugh say VirGINA there at the end of the game, ahahahahaha! What a Freudian slip...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X