No announcement yet.

Boy's vs Lyon's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^Yes he did haha, then he goes on to talk about people saving this broadcast to watch in the future lol
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Pretty sure he said Regina (Saskatchewan)

Comment

He said Regina ... Canada ... but I had to rewind to double check b/c we laughed too.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Dez is really over rated and since he got paid he isn't worth a fuck.
          What?

Comment

Dez for QB
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              What?
              Dude he did all that work against a complete scrub ass corner. He is not an elite receiver.

Comment

Great game. Impressed with that 2nd half defensive play. That must have been one hell of a pep talk Sean Lee gave the defensive unit on the sideline. David Irving showed up again this week. And that was fun to watch our punter just absolutely light up that Lions returner.

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Dude he did all that work against a complete scrub ass corner. He is not an elite receiver.
                Nevertheless, he made two great plays that resulted in 14 points.

Comment

What?
                  I stand by my statement, he should be making great plays all of the time and he's dropped some pretty easy passes during the course of the season.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I stand by my statement, he should be making great plays all of the time and he's dropped some pretty easy passes during the course of the season.
                    Agreed. 1 good game doesn't wipe out 15 bad ones. And really, the Dez shit started well before this season.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I stand by my statement,
                      Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Agreed.
                      Of course you do. Why would the two biggest arm chair QB's ever admit when they're wrong?

Comment

Does anyone here actually like SS junk?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Does anyone here actually like SS junk?
                          No. Have yourself a beer date and eat a dick, Jaimie.

Comment

No. Have yourself a beer date and eat a dick, Jaimie.
                            Sure. Where we meeting, homie?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Sure. Where we meeting, homie?
                              You have to show up at his place of business and shove a baseball bat up his ass, its the only way he understands. And even then, after the euphoria wears off, he will still cross that line.

Fucking hard head...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X