The civil war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The civil war

Jackson must (still) be rolling in his grave.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

The Don needs to fire his speech writer.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

*****crickets*****

Comment

^puppy dog
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

And still somehow manages to

Make billions

Become potus

Not be urinal cake installer
          WH

Comment

Keep underestimating and trivializing Trump. I thought he was a clown too. I also thought naynay was a clown. It's different, you'll see.

Comment

Stupid Drumpf doesn;t even know when the civil war was hurrdurr.

I think the funniest thing about this thread is that someone edited the writing onto that sheet of paper. They could have actually used a pen and wrote out that drivel but instead used an image editing program.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Stupid Drumpf doesn;t even know when the civil war was hurrdurr.

I think the funniest thing about this thread is that someone edited the writing onto that sheet of paper. They could have actually used a pen and wrote out that drivel but instead used an image editing program.
                the funniest thing about this thread you is is you flying the flag of autism.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  the funniest thing about this thread you is is you flying the flag of autism.
                  You're not doing too great yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    You're not doing too great yourself.
                    clearly that one went over your head.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You meant to type you is is you? If you put is is you you, that would make sense.

You were just being your normal dumb fuck self, and now you're back peddling by saying your stupid fucking joke was over my head.

The only person you fool here is you. You're so damned stupid you let your unchecked ego run wild and you don't even know it.

Comment

LOL, if you read the post i quoted you woulda got the joke.

calm down angry man.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Lol @ naynay getting derailed as usual. Speaking of civil war, naynay is no doubt primed and ready for it with his "registered" guns and all.

Comment

if i were to ever get derailed it wouldnt be about anything posted on here, and you probably wouldnt know until you heard about it on the evening news.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

No, if you made the evening news it would likely be just another boring story about some butthurt negro, which isn't exactly news any more.

Comment

Working...
                              X