Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you like racing and missed the Supercross last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like racing and missed the Supercross last night.

If you like racing and missed the Supercross races last night, you should catch the replays of it! It was crazy! A high speed chess match with all sorts of team and "friend" tactics! You had guys that are normally mid-pack running down leaders, block passing, actually punting others off the track, up front guys making uncharacteristic mistakes.......again it was crazy good!

I have been following / watching Supercross since 1976 (yes I am old) and that 250 class main was the biggest comeback I can remember. Zack Osborne crashed in the first turn with his bike stuck under another bike and came back to pass your rival (well take him out) in the next to last turn to win the championship, that was a badass ride.
    The 450 main was a slugfest also, that was an awesome finish. My wife says we will be buying tickets for next year, who am I to argue.

Comment

When is the last time you saw Reed and Grant ride that good?

When is the last time both classes have been that exciting on the same night?

When is the last time so many different riders were making an impact on a single race?

I truly wish Anderson would not have taken out Reed. I am very curious to know what he was planning to do? Was he just looking to get between Dungey and Tomac to help the points? Was he going to try to park Dungey? Was he going after Tomac? Or was he simply trying to get a win for the season?
      Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 05-07-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

450 was awesome. My kid was losing his damn mind. Put to rest all those "3 points" complaints. Although I never realized that Dungey had so many haters.

Comment

Dungey was popular until "team orders" took over the week before.

Comment

People hate Dungey because he is not wild ass fast like most champs are. He has had the consistent don't ride on the edge style since day one and it works more often than not in the long run. People want to see guys off the pegs with a 10 second lead 2/3 of the way though the race win it because it's exciting!

Comment

Speaking of...is Roczen any closer to a return?

Comment

I my own opinion....nowhere close. The last interview with him he could barely move his fingers and certainly could not make a fist. Long, long road ahead for him.

Comment

I don't think we will see Roczen again. The chance of another arm injury and he could lose his arm.

Sucks big time because Roczen vs Tomac all season would have been awesome racing.

I'm still bummed that we lost our Texas national round at Freestone. I was trackside in 2012 when Stewart and Dungey had that awesome battle.
                  2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

Roczen posted a video of him riding a Grom. So it appears he is working on getting those fingers working 100% again. Crazy how those guys can heal and push their bodies to the absolute limit and sometimes beyond.

Comment

Working...
                    X