Why Did White People Vote For Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    white people voted for trump because he is a sign of power, and white people felt like they lost that with a black president, and a white woman coming behind him would have had 95% of the white male population on suicide watch.
    LOL at naynay trying so hard to appear like he knows anything about why white people vote they way they do. Regurgitating what Facebutt or The Sun tells him becomes actual fact to his simple mind.

Comment

I think Mark Cuban, of all people, kinda summed it up nicely when quoting one of his friends that voted for Trump. He said that Trumps election was the political chemotherapy that this country badly needed for it's political cancer.

As for me, I simply saw another Clinton Whitehouse as being worse than Trump.

Comment

In talking to my Anglo buddies I thing majority voted cause they heard the words "build a wall" that didn't happen and now voters are settling for "repair the current wall"
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          In talking to my Anglo buddies I thing majority voted cause they heard the words "build a wall" that didn't happen and now voters are settling for "repair the current wall"
          I didn't really factor in the proposed border wall myself, and I voted for Trump both in the Republican primary and the general election. Bear in mind though that I live by choice in GP, and personally respect the contributions there from the heavily Hispanic population.

Comment

They're some bad hombres
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Other than what's already been posted, there was no other Republican candidate who was worth a shit.
              Originally posted by The King View Post
              and personally respect the contributions there from the heavily Hispanic population.
              Especially with how many swing states historically went red, 'cuz russians!11'

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                white people voted for trump because he is a sign of power, and white people felt like they lost that with a black president.
                I know you're an intelligent dude but it's comments like this that serve as reminders that you can be perfectly intelligent and also completely delusional at the same time. People with your political and social leanings are dropping like flies every day and I find that to be utterly refreshing.

All types of colors voted for Trump because the Clintons are cancer. I'm not talking about "oh look at that, a skin tag, better get it checked" cancer, I'm talking about bleeding from the ears, shitting out your intestines, there is no God cancer.

But if spreading your bizarre agenda makes you truly happy, have it because it's a free country, for now, thank God...

Comment

Why did (not just) white people vote for Trump?

Well, it wasn't for the same reason that >93% of blacks voted for Obummer during both the 2008 and 2012 elections, which was because he was black.

No, people wanted to clean out Washington, they didn't want a career politician, and most of all, they didn't want Cliton.

Here is why they voted for Trump. RJ is Trump and the couch represents the DC establishment, the press and political correctness.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    I didn't really factor in the proposed border wall myself, and I voted for Trump both in the Republican primary and the general election. Bear in mind though that I live by choice in GP, and personally respect the contributions there from the heavily Hispanic population.
                    I'm using your post to make a point, not to call you out. I don't see anything fundamentally wrong with your statement. So here goes....

Hispanic and illegal are two separate things. I think this is the how the spin begins. I got no beef with anyone according to color/race, but I do have a problem with our government letting foreign nationals jump the borders and then subsidizing their perpetual crime with your taxes. Not cool, it's theft. That tax money is no one's to give. It belongs to all Americans. I wish my fellow Americans would view all of our taxes paid in with this in mind: They are getting stolen and given to those who technically don't qualify to benefit from them, and by those who have no right to give. It is so expensive to pay for all the people who do not make a contribution yet take one. I'll make my charitable donations if I want to. Charity is a separate issue as well.

Comment

This is what liberal can't figure out. We have a country with roughly 320,000,000 people. 50,000,000 Americans scamming the welfare system and 20,000,000 illegals. Yet there are only 97,000,000 in the work force. The numbers just don't add up. If every able bodied person paid into the system then we might be able to help more of the people who truly need help.

Comment

I can't speak for others but I'll tell you why I voted for Trump.

Hillary Clinton.

That said, no I'm not happy with a lot of Trump's actions. My biggest issue is that he acts like a damn child. I'd welcome his impeachment because I genuinely like Mike Pence.

But I'd still take Trump over Hillary. That was one political dynasty that needed to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                          I can't speak for others but I'll tell you why I voted for Trump.

Hillary Clinton.

That said, no I'm not happy with a lot of Trump's actions. My biggest issue is that he acts like a damn child. I'd welcome his impeachment because I genuinely like Mike Pence.

But I'd still take Trump over Hillary. That was one political dynasty that needed to die.
                          I'm of the exact opposite opinion on this. I think Trump is playing the tune that's been called. The Dems can't own up to their failure and trotted out a bullshit Russian narrative that no a shred of evidence has come up for in the 6 months since the election. You got the new darling of the left, Maxine Waters, outright saying trump will be impeached - they just have to pin something on him, the leftist media is parroting whatever bullshit they theink will stick, the latest being the outrage at Trump having two scoops of fucking ice cream.

The August lawmakers and media pundits want to act like children, then they can be treated like children.

Fuck them

Ps: do you think for one moment that this would be any different under a Pence presidency? The only difference is they'd have someone their tired out character assassination tactics may have an effect on. Pence is a republican of the "moral majority" and would feel pressured to turn the other cheek while democrats wreck his reputation.

Don't believe me? Mike Lee, the conservative superstar, is out talking about how trump should appoint Obama's failed Supreme Court nominee, Merrill Fucking Garland, as FBI director to calm some of the dem apoplexy.

When the supposed uber conservative Mike Lee wants to roll over in bed, we've got big god damned problems.

The republicans have been trained to be the submissive opposition. Their first instinct is to placate the dems.

Need another example?

The republicans control congress and they pass a spending bill that has everything the Dems want and nothing we want. It was so one sided there were Dems like pelosi and Schumer crowing about their victory.

Placation and appeasement. They only know how to fucking LOSE.

The only person fighting anything right now is Trump. He may be acting like a child, but he's a god damned genius at it.

I'll take Ender fucking Wiggin over the bunch of Ralph Wiggins we have now. Any day.

You may not like the way he's doing it, but until the lawmakers with R's by their names grow fucking spines, he's our dark (orange) knight. Not the hero we deserve, just the one we need right now.
                          Last edited by sc281; 05-13-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Sc281....I tried to refrain for as long as I could....to give you adequate time to repost this..

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                              Sc281....I tried to refrain for as long as I could....to give you adequate time to repost this..
                              I never get tired of that!

Excellent post!

Comment

Fuck all you democrats. If there is another civil war in this country, it will be because liberals continue trying to turn this country into the USSA.
                                I would take great pride in helping to rid this country of the malignancy known as liberalism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X