No announcement yet.

Asking for a little much...woman suing Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and anyone who didnt watch the video, that was likely one of your mothers.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I read just fine, didn't care to click the link. Even being that she was in it, this isn't Target's fault, and it's nowhere near a $100k ordeal. If it were my Mom, she wouldn't be engaged in a frivolous lawsuit with target, the other guys insurance would have already paid up.

Comment

So...if someone plows into a tree in your yard, the tree falls onto your neighbors car, you should get sued 100k for the tree falling on their car?

I hope Target counter sues for wasting their time.

Comment

im not sure how trees work, but i can assure you i didnt plant any 2,000 pound trees in my yard.

and i forgot to note, 4King just realized a sphere will roll!
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            it's nowhere near a $100k ordeal.
            It is after you include lawyer fee's due to failure to pay.

source: I watch Suits.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post

exactly, you dont call The Texas Hammer to go after Target.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post

If anyone here should know something about attorneys, it's our resident ex con...

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  If anyone here should know something about attorneys, it's our resident ex con...
                  Wow.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

which one, jizz whistle?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      which one, jizz whistle?
                      I think he means you, Urkel
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Back in 2001 or so, Kroger's gave me the wrong prescription. The bottle said Chris Hand instead of Chris Hart (me). It was supposed to be a simple antibiotic but instead was some blood pressure stuff that had me damn near passing out after 2 days of using it til I noticed it.

I went to the doc and he told me to take a day of rest and I got over it. I went into Kroger's and told them their mistake, and had a document I wrote up asking them for 945 bucks or something.

Doctor bill, 2 days missed of work, the cost of the wrong prescription, gas, then I told them straight up I was doubling for the sake of lessons learned. I brought a signed statement that said that's the last of this issue provided they simply fork it over.

And they damn sure did, the next day after they talked to whoever at Corporate.

Smart move! I'm not sue happy but I am teach you a lesson type of guy..

Hell I taught my own self a lesson. READ the fucking bottle. LOL

I took the money and bought a bunch of drugs, ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          which one, jizz whistle?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I think he means you, Urkel
                          Naynay must have had a really good attorney to accept a felony conviction, LOL.

Comment

State jail conviction really, and I did not want to reinstate probation. But how does any of that relate to target or this video? I did the crime (harmless) and did my time. Why am I the center of attention again. Ased off some crazy old white lady? Lol. The main reason I won't leave is because I feed off the attention you show me.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

And since you don't know the difference, I have never been to prison.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I personally don't give a rat's ass whether you have been to prison or not, rather I merely offer up examples from time to time of your dumbassery. If that offends you, which it apparently does, too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X