Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I hate to hear this. Solid vocals, one of the best ranges in rock history. And I believe he was a class act...

Let's listen.....

Comment

Comment

Suck
          WH

Comment

One of my favorite 90's bands. I fell on black days..

Comment

Another person from my age group passes. In fact, he was the same age as me.

Comment

WTF, nooooo! Another gone too soon, one of my favorite artists from the 90s.

Comment

Too bad, good singer. Lots of good music being played this morning on the drive to work.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Just heard that news on the Eagle. That really saddens me. He was one of the good ones.

RIP

CN

Comment

What information did have on Hillary Clinton? Seriously though one of my favorites from the 90s. RIP

Comment

RIP CC, by far my favorite rock guy

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That sucks. RIP.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Video
                          The original Vanishing Point with Barry Newman was probably one of the best existential road movies ever made. Followed closely by Two-Lane Blacktop with James Taylor and Dennis Wilson.
                          That was a cool concept Audioslave picked for a music video.

Comment

Comment

Saw Sound Garden and Pearl Jam at the Bronco Bowl in either 1990 or '91. I'd never heard of either band, but became an instant fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X