Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONE OF THE NASTIEST ROCK BOUNCER HILLS in COMPETITION

These guys are absolutely crazy.

After so many people failing it made that first successful run so much better. That looks like so much fun.
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Have half heartedly thought about building a trail rig similar to those. Nowhere near as extreme, just a fun weekend toy to hit trails with.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        Have half heartedly thought about building a trail rig similar to those. Nowhere near as extreme, just a fun weekend toy to hit trails with.
        those roll cages are a work of art

Comment

I've went as far as looking into buying a chassis/cage setup and then doing a junkyard build from there for powertrain, axles, etc. only thing I might spend a little money on would be for decent (read not top of the line) suspension components.
          Can buy a decent chassis for around $5k.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

i used to go to little sahara oklahoma. i've seen some amazing machines there

Comment

the wonderful world of white people!

lol, jk, that does look like fun, are those things like a drag car where the cage is basically trashed after a roll over, or do they just look it over and bring it back to the line?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

lol, jk, that does look like fun, are those things like a drag car where the cage is basically trashed after a roll over, or do they just look it over and bring it back to the line?
                Did you watch the video at all?
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

i dont have the attention span for 15 minutes of that. i did see one make it up around the 7 minute mark, and i saw one guy roll the tire off the rim.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i dont have the attention span for 15 minutes of that. i did see one make it up around the 7 minute mark, and i saw one guy roll the tire off the rim.
                    The cages are pretty damn solid. They seem to be designed in a way that expects to roll over, almost all of them looked no worse for the wear.
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      The cages are pretty damn solid. They seem to be designed in a way that expects to roll over, almost all of them looked no worse for the wear.
                      it almost looks like they are top heavy! haha

Comment

Really?

Comment

Damn they sound good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Damn they sound good.
                            Those hill climbing buggies?
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                            X