Roadkill..Rotsun gets a 5.0 and Powerstoke turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadkill..Rotsun gets a 5.0 and Powerstoke turbo

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Man I love that show. The second he started talking about that electric water pump though, I knew that was going to bite them in the ass, lol.

Comment

It annoys me when they intentionally do things half assed, just to do it half assed

Rv mopar motor into a rusted charger, sure it's a budget build

Doing things intentionally half assed to be funny with good money and time, not so much

Comment

That thing ran surprisingly well. I've not seen their stuff before, but I'm definitely subscribing now, that was too fun.

Comment

Man we have been scratching our heads at using a power stroke turbo on it period but I love the show. I have met the crew a few times and they are all really cool people.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
            It annoys me when they intentionally do things half assed, just to do it half assed

Rv mopar motor into a rusted charger, sure it's a budget build

Doing things intentionally half assed to be funny with good money and time, not so much

There are plenty of other shows out there where they take the time and do it right, heck Hotrod Garage does that. Roadkill is about budget builds in zero time. I wouldn't change a thing on that show.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              There are plenty of other shows out there where they take the time and do it right, heck Hotrod Garage does that. Roadkill is about budget builds in zero time. I wouldn't change a thing on that show.
              Well said. It's the journey not the destination with those knuckleheads. Plus, there's something to be said for the axiom "don't let perfect stand in the way of good enough".

Comment

They are more than capable of doing some great work but that's not nearly as entertaining as watching two white guys trying to drive a low rider through the desert.

Freiburger's F-Bomb Camaro is one of the coolest street cars you'll ever see btw. It's serial # 001 from Nelson Super Cars.

Comment

I still absolutely love this show. I'm glad it hasn't flaked out.
                  My wife always buys me the T-shirts as soon as they come out.

Comment

That 8 fans vs. the Roadkill hosts was awesome too. lol ;-)
                    There is a fine line between a hobby.... and mental illness.

Comment

good show

Comment

Probably my favorite 100% online show. I almost posted this video after watching it the other day, because of the Mustang stuff. lol

As mentioned, the journey is my favorite part of this show.. Very entertaining, IMO, and I would love to be the third passenger along with these guys on one of their 'adventures'.

Comment

they have tons of episodes but you have pay for them! i guessing through a youtube subscription called motortrend on demand

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            they have tons of episodes but you have pay for them! i guessing through a youtube subscription called motortrend on demand
                            No you don't. Not for Roadkill anyway. Roadkill garage, absolutely. All of the episodes of Roadkill are still free on youtube, just delayed 30 days for the motor trend on demand people.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              No you don't. Not for Roadkill anyway. Roadkill garage, absolutely. All of the episodes of Roadkill are still free on youtube, just delayed 30 days for the motor trend on demand people.
                              This is correct.. Also, if you subscribe on their site, you get a daily 'extra'..

Here are all but the last Roadkill episodes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYu7...C0C916CECEA3BC

I like Dirt Every Day too..

Comment

Working...
                              X