Originally posted by abecx View Post
      I married Jackie rofl

2 kids

Also you suck at baseball.
      No way!!!

Hell, I got 3 kids....

Comment

Originally posted by Kaji View Post
        Alias day had to be the best. I also remember the flash picture of Beaker on a hayabusa. Bling bling
        I saw a Fiat in Orlando last week with the plate MEEPX2

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          I saw a Fiat in Orlando last week with the plate MEEPX2
          That would have been funny to see. DAMLS1 still around?

Comment

That would have been funny to see. DAMLS1 still around?
            Yup, David is still around, he hasn't posted here in forever, but my boy was saying he was asking about me, not sure what website he was talking to him on. Last I saw he had a GTO or G-8 maybe even a CTS-V, hell I can't remember...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Yup, David is still around, he hasn't posted here in forever, but my boy was saying he was asking about me, not sure what website he was talking to him on. Last I saw he had a GTO or G-8 maybe even a CTS-V, hell I can't remember...
              I remember when we saw his camaro at the movie theater and wrote on his back windshield......

I miss my G8 GT..... I'm hoping to get a SS camaro or a GT during the holidays.

Comment

I remember when we saw his camaro at the movie theater and wrote on his back windshield......

I miss my G8 GT..... I'm hoping to get a SS camaro or a GT during the holidays.
                lol @ writing on his back windshield.

I took a ride in a new SS, its fast and it looks nice, but I cant get over the interior, it's like your sitting in it...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  it was on the dfwmustangs oldschoolers group on facebook...
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      Dfwls1 was garbage
                      meh I had fun when I was there, but I dropped out of the scene while it was still fresh

Comment

I think I was the 43rd member. I followed Saladbar over after meeting Bigfoot at Ennis one night.

Comment

Damn you guys are old as shit lol

Comment

I remember when I joined, it was a blood bath every day. I kept my head down until the popular people liked me, then started shit talking every person I thought was stupid. Worked out for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              I remember when I joined, it was a blood bath every day. I kept my head down until the popular people liked me, then started shit talking every person I thought was stupid. Worked out for me.
                              Those were the days

Comment

I joined back in 2003 and got the newbie treatment for quite a while. Bunch of hazing bastards... LOL.
                                "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                                X