Did Dan go to the cruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Dan go to the cruise?

I know he was knocking on the door to some 5's the week before. Figured i would have heard something if he ran at the cruise.

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
    I know he was knocking on the door to some 5's the week before. Figured i would have heard something if he ran at the cruise.
    Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
    The cruise was great, and it was packed this time around with a lot of fast cars out. I had a great time just watching and drinking beer.

All you have to do is read the other threads to know I didn't race my car at the cruise JP you don't have to start a thread. I have a valve problem on the driverside head and need to take it to the machine shop. The valve/s aren't seating all the way and causing compression to leak by. It happened when it over heated 2 weeks ago. I was going to bring it out and was out driving it Friday but desided to leave it at home. Just incase something is bad in the head I don't want a valve to drop and mess the whole motor up. It could be a valve guide, seat, spring etc. It just wasn't worth taking the chance. I'm pulling it back apart this week and should have it back together by next week.
    Last edited by Dan03mach; 03-05-2012, 09:53 AM.
    03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

All you have to do is read the other threads to know I didn't race my car at the cruise JP you don't have to start a thread. I have a valve problem on the driverside head and need to take it to the machine shop. The valve/s aren't seating all the way and causing compression to leak by. It happened when it over heated 2 weeks ago.
      i did read through and didnt see anything. god damn pull your tampon out Dan.

Comment

It's all good JP you will get your chance to run me soon enough.
        "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

It's all good JP you will get your chance to run me soon enough.
          honsetly i dont give a fuck. lol you're the one who's been salivating over it for the past year.

Comment

honsetly i dont give a fuck. lol you're the one who's been salivating over it for the past year.
            can i play too?

Comment

you still own me $20. lol I wanted to run Jeremy but he declined. All he wanted to do is dyno race. lol
              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

you still own me $20. lol I wanted to run Jeremy but he declined. All he wanted to do is dyno race. lol
                all Jeremy ever does is dyno race. hopefully he learned his lesson about going to every damn dyno day in town and letting moron's strap his car down. lol

Comment

haha at you two.

Sucks about your car Dan, but I wouldn;t have risked it either. I had a similar problem when my motor was new. I had to pull it apart and pay someone else to do it right since I got hosed the first time.
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

all Jeremy ever does is dyno race. hopefully he learned his lesson about going to every damn dyno day in town and letting moron's strap his car down. lol
                    do tell, i haven't heard this story.

Comment

C-mon now this is Jeremy we are talking about. He needs to stay off the dyno's and play more on the hwy. I know that car can get shitty on the hwy real quickly. Hell even mine blows tires past 80mph rolling into it in top gear on 21lbs. I was hitting 23lbs the other day. It would just get sideways when I down shifted it. lol
                      "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                        do tell, i haven't heard this story.

3:30

Comment

that could have gotten real bad real quick! any damage besides the tires?

Comment

DAAAAMN. He makes sooo much power, he broke a strap!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
                              DAAAAMN. He makes sooo much power, he broke a strap!!!!!
                              more like the wastegates burned the strap and caused them to break. lol
                              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Working...
                              X