Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
    My call out my rules x275 auto start .. U in or not?

Pussy Out Now Heah Just like dean said you would.....

JS
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
      I will be there as I was at evolution when you ducked us all weekend LOL

JS
      Fuck u made the race and never came down and said a word not my job to hunt u down.. Wait u don't grudge race?? U race for Andy only and make billions? What's the change of heart?

Comment

Fuck u made the race and never came down and said a word not my job to hunt u down.. Wait u don't grudge race?? U race for Andy only and make billions? What's the change of heart?
        The deal we made at Ennis was to run after qualifying on Friday night at Denton. I was pulling the car back from the scales and your car was already in your trailer.
        sigpic

Comment

Fuck You I was nice to you. I dont Like you or the way you act. Take your fake ass back to crowley were you belong. I will be there again in 2014 for you....

JS
          sigpic

Comment

• [QUOTE=LSX121;1202303]Are you not smart enough to realize what I told you earlier the land didnt get me nothing. IF you only had a clue what your fucking with LOL you will be a joke again this year as well. I am not showing up to run a 4.74 LOL

JS[/QUOTE

Recheck your info 1 time out it went faster then a 74 at over 158 at 23 psi.. And all the pistons were still in the block..

Comment

• You want the Race for 5k You Post up $2500 Punk out money with cedric its on

JS
              sigpic

Comment

• [quote=1fastvipper;1202312]
                Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
                Are you not smart enough to realize what I told you earlier the land didnt get me nothing. IF you only had a clue what your fucking with LOL you will be a joke again this year as well. I am not showing up to run a 4.74 LOL

JS[/QUOTE

Recheck your info 1 time out it went faster then a 74 at over 158 at 23 psi.. And all the pistons were still in the block..

I dont give a shit what it ran I will drag your ass wait and see Just like X430

JS
                sigpic

Comment

• Its funny how many people dislike MK they are all texting me Thank You just like the Oklahoma People that came over and thanked us for busting that ass

JS
                  sigpic

Comment

Fuck You I was nice to you. I dont Like you or the way you act. Take your fake ass back to crowley were you belong. I will be there again in 2014 for you....

JS
                    Ok bottom line 5 k in march best 2 out of 3 x275 rules auto start.. I will give boosted gt or John king a 1000 buck u do the same that's the punk out fee! That locks in the race deal?

Comment

• Shit in your hand and clap oh yeah shit in your hand and clap oh yeah

Comment

Ok bottom line 5 k in march best 2 out of 3 x275 rules auto start.. I will give boosted gt or John king a 1000 buck u do the same that's the punk out fee! That locks in the race deal?
                        Fucker its not 1000 its 2500 and its to cedric and you might as well give him the 5k cause I will spend 100k to beat you its no problem

JS
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chassis View Post
                          Shit in your hand and clap oh yeah shit in your hand and clap oh yeah
                          were did this fucker go on here two seconds and now gone

JS
                          sigpic

Comment

Its funny how many people dislike MK they are all texting me Thank You just like the Oklahoma People that came over and thanked us for busting that ass

JS
                            Is this a popularity contest ?? No it's a race do u know how many friends that u have that dislike u almost all u would hate to hear what they say remember I talk to them all too. But who cares this is racing not a run for the president !

Comment

Fucker its not 1000 its 2500 and its to cedric and you might as well give him the 5k cause I will spend 100k to beat you its no problem

JS
                              My race big boy and I know u will how much did u spend to run a 68 2 motors?? 30k a piece? Fuck that's 60 there..

Comment

Is this a popularity contest ?? No it's a race do u know how many friends that u have that dislike u almost all u would hate to hear what they say remember I talk to them all too. But who cares this is racing not a run for the president !

Are you sure I consider them friends and not People I know there is a Difference I dont have many friends..............

JS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X