Pretty cool tatical shooting class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty cool tatical shooting class

Hey guys I know I have not met many of you in person but I have been on the board for a while. I have a friend that has put together some situational shooting drills that help you learn how to properly use your weapon in a defense situation. He is a former LEO and a was a swat commander for many years now he is a competitive shooter and enthusiast. He teaches grip techniques, recoil management and multiple shots and target transitions and shooting while on the move. This is not a class room setting it is at a range extremely fun and informative. I have been shooting for years and I felt I was a lot better marksman after one of the drill days classes. Class is only $35 and twenty of that goes for range fees so the guy is not getting rich by any means. maybe we will see some of you guys out there it will be in Ferris, TX on October 18

FB link
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    sigpic

That link doesn't work. Lets see some videos.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

this a a couple things we played with including some 1-5 drills on AR's sorry for the bad quality

Just a few of the drills we have planned for our upcoming Drill Days. If you are interested in improving your shooting skills, but you're not real sure what...
      sigpic

Comment

Oh lord
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Oh lord
          What seems to be the matter probie?
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            What seems to be the matter probie?
            I was waiting on it and it never happened.

The big dude in the black needs some grip help though
            Last edited by Probie; 10-01-2014, 02:11 PM.
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Thanks for posting, there's a North Texas multigun steel shoot that weekend as well.
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                Thanks for posting, there's a North Texas multigun steel shoot that weekend as well.
                There is also a shotgun competition on the 19th, which will be my first shotgun comp. Pretty stoked

Comment

Working...
                X