Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Ammo brands to avoid - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ammo brands to avoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo brands to avoid

Thinking of picking up some ammo. I haven't bought any in a while.

.40 S&W
    7.62×39mm

Any brands to avoid.
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

PCP:

Today on March 25th, 2014 I set out to test some PCP polymer cased ammo in some commonly available military rifles. I drug out a PTR-91 and an FN FAL with the ammo. I function tested each rifle with 40 rounds of Winchester 7.62×51 beforehand to make sure each gun was in working order. They … Read More …

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I had 100 rnd of Perfecta 380 acp that was pure crap feeding through my Ruger Lcp.
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
        I had 100 rnd of Perfecta 380 acp that was pure crap feeding through my Ruger Lcp.
        Winchester 380acp wouldn't feed for shit through my sisters TCP. It would sometimes jam when trying to chamber the first bullet.

Comment

Only 40sw I bought that ever failed was that high country reman stuff. Anything fiochi, wwb, Aquila, pmc will run fine.
          2012 GT500

Comment

I haven't been too impressed with BVAC.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
            X