computer car game accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abecx View Post
    VR is already amazing, HTC Vive is the best platform out there. The only problem is the game support. I played Project Cars 2 on my vive yesterday and it was pretty intense.

I think the Vive is just to much of a price point at the moment for what you get.

If anyone wants to come play a few games on my HTC Vive, feel free to come over. I can probably do a MySQL class to if you want haha

I do have an Aeron chair, but nothing that crazy. When we get our acres of land, I want to build a building for my cars and computers, my desk will be in the fucking middle of the Abe Hangar. Just a big ass open room with SHI- MPG, WUTHAPN, and the 370z along with my desk.

I haven't played with the Vive yet, but VR racing and flight sims are pretty amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
      VR is already amazing, HTC Vive is the best platform out there. The only problem is the game support. I played Project Cars 2 on my vive yesterday and it was pretty intense.

I think the Vive is just to much of a price point at the moment for what you get.

If anyone wants to come play a few games on my HTC Vive, feel free to come over. I can probably do a MySQL class to if you want haha

I do have an Aeron chair, but nothing that crazy. When we get our acres of land, I want to build a building for my cars and computers, my desk will be in the fucking middle of the Abe Hangar. Just a big ass open room with SHI- MPG, WUTHAPN, and the 370z along with my desk.
      I'd be willing to take you up on that after Christmas. I'm really wanting a super realistic flight experience in a bad way. this may be my ticket.

Comment

GTG @ Abecx place to see who can bust out the best lap times?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          I'm waiting for VR to get a little better, then I'll be building a combat flight sim cockpit. That's going to be fun as hell.
          The next gen is the Pimax 8k. The field of view won't be like the current goggles view, it will be almost like your eyes normally see. Can't remember the exact numbers but I think the vive and the occulus have a 130 degree field of view, which does put a damper on the experience. The pimax will have a 210 degree field of view. The human eye sees 220. So you'll barely be able to tell, and you'll have greatly increased resolution. You'll also need quite an expensive graphics card.

Once the pimax or something similar becomes available, and there is a card good enough to run it, I'll be selling my Vives and replacing it them with the pimax.
          WH

Comment

Went to a vr place in Allen and did a car racing game and I got motion sickness after a bit lol.. losing control was pretty intense
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
            X