Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you downloaded your gun yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you downloaded your gun yet?

Tomorrow you can do it legally! https://defdist.org/

heard this morning that Pennsylvania has already blocked access to the website

Comment

Lawyers will be ready to sue when these get cast incorrectly and the firearm blows apart on the user or others nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Lawyers will be ready to sue when these get cast incorrectly and the firearm blows apart on the user or others nearby.
        Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
          How can a state restrict something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Tomorrow you can do it legally! https://defdist.org/
            Downloading the files has never been illegal. Certain elements of the government simply wanted to make it illegal. The files have been online for several years now and are widely available everywhere except for the original authors website.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
              Even if a state does block access to the website it is nothing that a VPN can't circumvent.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                How can a state restrict something like this?
                They'd just as well not have. Guess it was just a political statement or something. Tough shit for them. Wish I could be there to rub it in their faces. Shame I can't be.

Anyway I'll download it when there's a better one. And better 3D printers. I'll check back in 10 years, it should be pretty good by then.
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  Downloading the files has never been illegal. Certain elements of the government simply wanted to make it illegal. The files have been online for several years now and are widely available everywhere except for the original authors website.
                  Right but they will be back on his site tomorrow. I thought it was interesting that his legal fees were reimbursed by the DOS.

Comment

Working...
                  X