$35 Lowers? Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Those lowers have a very bad reputation. They are probably just getting rid of their inventory because sales are so bad.

after 2 rounds according to the owner:
    It looks to me like he tried to tighten the buffer tube(?) too much to cause that.

I bought a plum crazy complete lower for 99bux not knowing it was "plastic". I have shot about 75 rounds through it with no issues. I think the company got a contract w/some law enforcement agency and are changing their name...

Also, I would like info on the group buy if/when it starts

Comment

Originally posted by fredfarmer View Post
      It looks to me like he tried to tighten the buffer tube(?) too much to cause that.

I bought a plum crazy complete lower for 99bux not knowing it was "plastic". I have shot about 75 rounds through it with no issues. I think the company got a contract w/some law enforcement agency and are changing their name...

Also, I would like info on the group buy if/when it starts
      The rear of the lower receiver is where all the impact/stress takes place. It is the single point where a lower will fail.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
      X