Did Dan go to the cruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
    I'm gonna bust all you ho's up. I'll drive right along side of you to the track too
    Lmao.... you don't want non Brooks!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
      Still slow as always.
      lol I doubt that!

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        with a/c?
        Mine has ice cold ac, Cruise, power windows, door locks, keyless entry ,radio hell its got every thing a new mustang has.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
          Mine has ice cold ac, Cruise, power windows, door locks, keyless entry ,radio hell its got every thing a new mustang has.
          but does it have balls hanging from the rear bumper?

Comment

• Who wants to race a slow coupe for a coupla hundred this Saturday? I wouldn't mind bustin up that new 5.slow
            Last edited by 5.0 n it; 03-15-2012, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
              IDK come look at them and make me an offer. $100 bucks sounds pretty fair.
              I'll give you fiddy fo em lol

Comment

• We can meet at my shop in hurst drive to denton and race and then drive back round trip about 60 miles.

Comment

We can meet at my shop in hurst drive to denton and race and then drive back round trip about 60 miles.
                  Or we can meet at the track and hot lap it 3 rounds for a coupla hundred a round... Whatcha say?

Comment

• Bro i have one of the fastest 2011 5.0 true street cars. What that means is a car that i can drive daily with all the comforts of a stock car not a race car. So if u read im interested in running other cars like mine cars that are every day drivers if u want. I promise u if I wanted a all out race car to go to the track and race for money i would go out and buy one no big deal. But im interested in runing other cars like mine all out street cars. So if u want to come drive there then race then drive back im all game.

Comment

• Mike are you going to run that class race Saturday?
                      03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                      "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Bro i have one of the fastest 2011 5.0 true street cars. What that means is a car that i can drive daily with all the comforts of a stock car not a race car. So if u read im interested in running other cars like mine cars that are every day drivers if u want. I promise u if I wanted a all out race car to go to the track and race for money i would go out and buy one no big deal. But im interested in runing other cars like mine all out street cars. So if u want to come drive there then race then drive back im all game.
                        Does it have heated seats?

Comment

Bro i have one of the fastest 2011 5.0 true street cars. What that means is a car that i can drive daily with all the comforts of a stock car not a race car. So if u read im interested in running other cars like mine cars that are every day drivers if u want. I promise u if I wanted a all out race car to go to the track and race for money i would go out and buy one no big deal. But im interested in runing other cars like mine all out street cars. So if u want to come drive there then race then drive back im all game.
                          My brother Mario has one of the fastest 1999 camaro SS ls1 True street car from FastTimes .Ill take that race for 50 n it If I get to make it out there

Comment

We can meet at my shop in hurst drive to denton and race and then drive back round trip about 60 miles.
                            The car he is talking about is a racecar. It's only raced at the track. Its not tagged or inspected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                              The car he is talking about is a racecar. It's only raced at the track. Its not tagged or inspected.
                              So what if we tag it, would that make it streetable? Lol here goes the "oh man I have a street car" drama! We jus wanna get in the mix in race!!!

Comment

do i count, i have working a/c, heat, radio. i should get exclusions from some of the criteria since my 1979 mustang never had power locks/windows/heated seats/navigation/etc. i can hop in, drive start it and drive off, drive 50 miles to the track, race all night, break a sprag and drive it another 50 miles home LOL!

but don't think i'd want to drive it every day though, especially not in the rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X