$2000 or less- one gun to carry/keep/transport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2000 or less- one gun to carry/keep/transport

Say you had 2000 to spend. You wanted to get a gun for carrying in your car, and keep in the home for home defense. What would you get?

Originally posted by STFU View Post
    Say you had 2000 to spend. You wanted to get a gun for carrying in your car, and keep in the home for home defense. What would you get?
    only one for two grand?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd pay for chl, keep a new pistol on my belt and a new shotgun in the house and still have $1,000 left over. Glock 30 on my belt and mossberg 500 for house btw. Its all preference for the individual user

Comment

I wouldn't spend anywhere near $2k for a pistol I planned to protect myself with. If anything happens you might as well kiss that firearms goodbye.

If I was looking for a carry piece then a glock or xd. Something priced right and dependable. For home a shotgun imo.

Sent from my Nexus One

Comment

You could build and pay the tax stamp on an SBR AR for $2000, and have money left over - a lot of it.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That's way too much money for a real opinion.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

This:

Comment

LOL! Was that a confiscation?

Seriously, the Glock/Mossberg idea sounds perfect. Use the rest to get a CHL and a shitload of ammo AND fill up your gas tank.

Comment

I would get a set of wheels and tires for $1800 for your truck and a $200 pistol from the pawn shop
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Sorry I had to when I saw the pic of your truck on blocks.

I would go $450-500 for a glock or xd with a CHL and a $300 shotgun. Put the rest in savings or buy more guns.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      I would get a set of wheels and tires for $1800 for your truck and a $200 pistol from the pawn shop
                      Hmmm... wheels stolen and now two grand to blow on guns?

Comment

I wasn't gonna go there. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          I wasn't gonna go there. lol
                          Oh... look where we are. Yes we're already there!

Comment

Full size 1911 for carry, the other $1000 would buy me a suppressor.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              Full size 1911 for carry, the other $1000 would buy me a suppressor.
                              <---Class III envy

Comment

Working...
                              X