$2000 or less- one gun to carry/keep/transport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    That's way too much money for a real opinion.
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Hmmm... wheels stolen and now two grand to blow on guns?
    Get off the conclusions mat and just answer the question

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      dude.....that was fucking great!

god bless.
      Gold 12" wire daytons were only $900

Comment

I'd go with a high capacity .45, like an XD or XDm.
        Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
          Get off the conclusions mat and just answer the question
          Great way to get an opinion.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Great way to get an opinion.

well why cant he just answer the question? What does the budget matter, just because you have a budget does not mean you have to use all of it on one purchase. The basis of the budget was the allow up to that amount to be spent. If you choose a $500 pistol/handgun, then you did not need the full budget. So post that choice. It was given to allow for more options, nothing more.

Comment

Kimber .45

Comment

well why cant he just answer the question? What does the budget matter, just because you have a budget does not mean you have to use all of it on one purchase. The basis of the budget was the allow up to that amount to be spent. If you choose a $500 pistol/handgun, then you did not need the full budget. So post that choice. It was given to allow for more options, nothing more.
                Panties in a wad much? Jeez. Maybe you should just take the money you got from selling your "stolen" rims and buy tampons. The question WAS answered by several people in several different ways already. What more do you want?

Comment

Smkr/stfu = $$$$$
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    Panties in a wad much? Jeez. Maybe you should just take the money you got from selling your "stolen" rims and buy tampons. The question WAS answered by several people in several different ways already. What more do you want?
                    Oh so you can dish it but not take it?

Selling stolen rims? What are you insinuating?

So where does it state I have $2000 to 'blow' on a gun? Show me where that is validated.
                    Last edited by STFU; 11-23-2010, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Smkr/stfu = $$$$$
                      Your point? It's a simple question that doesn't require a smart ass answer.

Comment

Your point? It's a simple question that doesn't require a smart ass answer.
                        I'm envious.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Oh so you can dish it but not take it?

Selling stolen rims? What are you insinuating?

So where does it state I have $2000 to 'blow' on a gun? Show me where that is validated.
                          Take what? You haven't said shit.

We come to conclusions based on what is posted on this site. We are right until proven wrong. Right now, I'm looking at someone claiming to have $2000 rims stolen, only to post this thread several hours later.

Comment

smkr/stfu = $$$$$
                            lol

Comment

I'm envious.
                              There is nothing to envy, I asked a simple question.

Comment

There is nothing to envy, I asked a simple question.
                                Did you get your answer(s)?

Comment

Working...
                                X